An American Monarchy: A Parliamentary America TL by DKrol (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:43:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  An American Monarchy: A Parliamentary America TL by DKrol (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An American Monarchy: A Parliamentary America TL by DKrol  (Read 7468 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 12, 2016, 03:24:39 PM »

I've been informed by some readers that the amount I put into each post (i.e. multiple paragraphs) turn off readers. Is this a thought shared by many? If so, I will work to reduce the amount of content in each post.

A. Yes, it turns off readers, including the lazy, such as myself. Nevertheless, the other day, I took the time to skim through this, fascinating and fun stuff.
B. If you decide to shorten your posts simply to gain viewership,
          i.  It may not work.
          ii. You may produce a less satisfying story. I admit my own timeline may be a bit "too detailed", but it produces a story I'm proud of, and in the ideal world, it would be even more specific. The potential complexities of administrations, world events, and politics produces far too much that ought to be accounted for.

While your TL's certainly unorthodox (Thurmond!?) it's striking me as pretty good. Keep it up! Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:13:28 PM »

I think we (or at least I) would enjoy seeing at least statewide results maps for the elections, because that makes all the text easier to read and comprehend. Great TL, as always Smiley

Seconded on the maps. The way Lief did it (if you look up his American Monarchy tl), which kept state boundaries but shaded the states by--I presume--"percent of seats won" or something along those lines" (maybe it was actually popular vote), it was quite visually pleasing. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies