Priebus: People just don't care about Trump controversies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:33:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Priebus: People just don't care about Trump controversies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Priebus: People just don't care about Trump controversies  (Read 3584 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 07:22:52 AM »
« edited: May 16, 2016, 07:28:04 AM by Adam T »

Maybe Republicans don't care. But there's a reason he has the worst favorability rating of any nominee...ever.

Yeah, and you're a 23 year old man supporting a 69 year old woman who quotes Maya Angelou.

Huh? Sorry to break it to you, but under 30 voters are going to support her in the general, no matter how many imaginary anecdotes (which are about as predictive as Dick Morris electoral maps) you pump out.

How is this relevant to my initial post anyway?

I just find it funny that young white guys on this forum seem to be supporting an old white woman who panders to minorities.

In other words, the reason why I do not want Hillary President is that she offers nothing to me. As a white male what in the hell do I have in common with feminism, black lives matter, or inclusiveness? Hence why we have the gender gap.

Nobody wins unless everybody wins.

Also, as a white male myself, what exactly does a meglomaniac, narcissist, probable rapist and possible psychopath offer me or anybody else for that matter?  Rapist Trump is such a whiny loser that he'd likely want to nuke the nation of any leader who treated him 'unfairly.'  Only a fool would vote for Rapist Trump.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 09:32:56 AM »

Priebus seems to have read my comment about people voting for Trump no matter what he promiseshttps://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=236623.msg5065855#msg5065855
Mallow
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 12:07:24 PM »

If I was a Republican I would care enough never to vote for Trump. He's a disgrace and I would be embarrassed to have him represent our country as President.

I am totally dumbfounded that people actually are voting for the guy.

Since you are not a Republican, you can never know it, but believe me: To Republicans, Hillary Clinton is Lucifer in the flesh.
True I'm not a Republican, but I do have my personal standards that I will always uphold, and Trump crosses just about every line I've drawn. If Trump was the Democratic nominee I would sit this election out.

This is a good way to put it. I have always voted for the Democratic candidate, but if Trump was a D this year, I would either sit the election out, or vote for someone else.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 01:37:57 PM »

Love how Naso honestly cannot comprehend caring about people that don't look like him.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:46 PM »

Wait what's wrong with Maya Angelou???
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 02:12:59 PM »

Maybe Republicans don't care. But there's a reason he has the worst favorability rating of any nominee...ever.

Yeah, and you're a 23 year old man supporting a 69 year old woman who quotes Maya Angelou.

Huh? Sorry to break it to you, but under 30 voters are going to support her in the general, no matter how many imaginary anecdotes (which are about as predictive as Dick Morris electoral maps) you pump out.

I just find it funny that young white guys on this forum seem to be supporting an old white woman who panders to minorities.

In other words, the reason why I do not want Hillary President is that she offers nothing to me. As a white male what in the hell do I have in common with feminism, black lives matter, or inclusiveness? Hence why we have the gender gap.

..I just don't know where to even begin with this. So, based upon your "logic," only old white women should vote for Hillary because.. she's an old white woman? Wow. How.. Pathetic.

Using your, um, whatever you want to call it: And Donald Trump has nothing to offer me. As a gay white male, what do I have in common with Islamaphobia, racism, sexism, xenophobic, and exclusiveness? Hence why we have the sanity gap.

Yeah, forgive me if I don't want a president who panders to angry old racists, misogynists, bigots, and just downright gullible, low-information imbeciles who have fallen hook line and sinker for the Republican/Trump greatest lie ever told: that the cause of the white working class man's problems isn't trickle down economics, income equality, decreasing wages, too little government regulation, etc., but rather is all those dirty Mexicans coming here illegally and taking our jobs and bringing their drugs and crime with them, all those smart Asians getting accepted into our schools, all those b*tches and wh*res known as women who want free birth control and to be paid the same as men, all those dangerous Muslims coming here secretly plotting to plan another 9/11 and convert Americans to ISIS, all those sick and disgusting homos waging a war on Christianity and destroying the "sanctity" of marriage and "traditional family values," I could go on and on..

So yeah, forgive me if I haven't been blinded by the Republican Party/Trump pulling the wool over my eyes. I'm a young white male and I'd gladly support an old purple bisexual handicapped Buddhist duck that ran as a Democrat for President over Trump or any Republican for that matter.

Yeah, see how silly your hogwash sounds now? Jfern's Hillary hating posts aside, that was probably the dumbest thing I've read on here.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 02:18:43 PM »

Hillary still has nothing to offer even if you do support feminism, BLM, and inclusiveness.

Jfern is taking another dip in the Dead Sea, I see. 
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2016, 04:56:47 PM »

Uh...are you implying all white men should only care about their own race/gender?

And Republicans don't offer you much either, which you'd have noticed by now if you weren't attached to a party solely for sentimental value and cultural reasons.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 05:01:09 PM »

So you pissing your own life away is somewhat connected to feminism or black lives matter?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 05:04:05 PM »

I didn't know that I'm not allowed to care about other races, genders, ethnicities, or sexualities just because I'm a white man. Thank you for enlightening me, Mr. Reaganfan!
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2016, 05:15:14 PM »

No, because they're mostly false controversies. OMG, he went round publicizing himself!! Ffff-, so what. Really? Well, he'll take money for his GE run!!!!! But he said all along he'd need money! Anyway, that's noticeably worse than how Presidents from Reagan to the present have acted? Please, spare those of us living in the flesh-and-blood world. There's also an insider/outsider thing in play here where people really feel shut out, and right now the public identifies with the outsider. That should send politicians into an introspective phase, but it's only caused them to double down. And Trump got stronger.

He did more than publicize himself. He used an alias and either lied to America or lied under oath. The man is a blowhard and his egotism knows no ends.

The right has no problem bringing up Barry Soetoro. What is wrong with us talking about John Miller?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2016, 10:20:35 PM »

As a white male what in the hell do I have in common with feminism, black lives matter, or inclusiveness? Hence why we have the gender gap.

You poor, lost soul.  I'll pray for you.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2016, 06:44:32 AM »

As a white male what in the hell do I have in common with feminism, black lives matter, or inclusiveness? Hence why we have the gender gap.

Are you denying the fact that there is a gender gap? Are you saying that other men in America don't feel left behind by today's Democratic Party?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 08:21:46 AM »

Bankrupt Rapist Trump is a thin skinned whiny loser who likes to dish it out but can't take it.

"Wah Wah, I'm not being treated fairly."  Bankrupt Rapist Trump is a baby.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2016, 09:18:11 AM »

Are you denying the fact that there is a gender gap? Are you saying that other men in America don't feel left behind by today's Democratic Party?

I left the Democratic Party for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I don't care about inclusiveness or equality.  That you have to be a woman or minority to care about these issues is news to me.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 01:16:19 PM »

If I was a Republican I would care enough never to vote for Trump. He's a disgrace and I would be embarrassed to have him represent our country as President.

I am totally dumbfounded that people actually are voting for the guy.

Republicans would vote for Jeffrey Dahmer if he had an R next to his name.

Landslide Lyndon, on the other hand, would be a thoughtful swing voter.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies