Breitbart disgraceful headline regarding Bill Kristol and his third party effort
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:03:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Breitbart disgraceful headline regarding Bill Kristol and his third party effort
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Breitbart disgraceful headline regarding Bill Kristol and his third party effort  (Read 2443 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 03:34:58 PM »

Wasn't Breitbart himself Jewish?
Nice way honoring his legacy.

They never cared about honoring Breitbart's legacy. The moment he died, his so-called supporters immediately started spreading conspiracy theories about how he was killed by Obama's team of assassins.

As people on this very site have pointed out, neo-Nazis vs SJWs is the future. The moderate majority just isn't passionate enough about politics to get engaged in it.

lol ok

Just look at Youtube comments. Most young people who are politically engaged are on either extreme, hardly any moderates.

Okay, so am I an SJW or a neo-Nazi?

No, but outside of actual political forums it seems that most are. IMDB, Youtube, ect. are filled with extremists.

Yes, I agree with you on that. However, this is the Internet alone. The Internet tends to attract more extremists; I doubt there's been any increase in numbers, just an increase in visibility.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 03:59:14 PM »

When Trump is your nominee, you resort to the same moronic race bating that he uses everyday on the campaign trail.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »

When Trump is your nominee, you resort to the same moronic race bating that he uses everyday on the campaign trail.

Exactly !
And then trump followers on Atlas, say people "exaggerate" the racism, bigotry and xenophobia surrounding everything trump.
Well, here you go, ladies and gentlemen ..... more "exaggerations."
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 04:15:42 PM »

Why am I not surprised in the slightest?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2016, 04:22:19 PM »

Not an illegitimate discussion, although I personally don't agree with Horowitz... but wrong terminology, wrong place and wrong audience for sure.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2016, 04:24:24 PM »

Not an illegitimate discussion, although I personally don't agree with Horowitz... but wrong terminology, wrong place and wrong audience for sure.

The rise of anti-semitism on both the right and left lately has been astounding.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2016, 07:35:30 PM »
« Edited: May 16, 2016, 07:38:12 PM by DavidB. »

The rise of anti-semitism on both the right and left lately has been astounding.
I'd say it existed already, but it's definitely become more clear and outspoken. Don't know which ones have less energy, the alt-right Trump MRA cucky virgins or the white college activist otherkins who want the world to be their safe space.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies