Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:28:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Author Topic: Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 24286 times)
Fargobison

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2016, 06:14:00 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/732710221001396224
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2016, 06:14:34 PM »

DD HQ is a joke basically. Do they still think Hillary won Michigan?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2016, 06:15:08 PM »

DD HQ is a joke basically. Do they still think Hillary won Michigan?

Or that Bernie won Missouri.
BundouYMB

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »

There's nothing wrong with DD. They're great people and their results have always been 100% reliable.

They made a bad call in Michigan (for totally understandable reasons, imo, but w/e) but there's nothing wrong with the ground work they do.

Huh

I doubt DD uses actual returns when it reports results.

DD uses their own returns lol, they don't use AP returns. That's what they are & that's why they're great. They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done. This is why they initially outpace AP (they get the results faster than they're officially filed) and later fall behind (they don't have people in literally every count center, so once centers they don't have people in start to report they fall behind.)

They have never reported bad results, ever. Their calls and analysis have been bad at various points, but yeah, their actual work is perfect.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »

MSNBC says it is now too close too call.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2016, 06:18:04 PM »

There's nothing wrong with DD. They're great people and their results have always been 100% reliable.

They made a bad call in Michigan (for totally understandable reasons, imo, but w/e) but there's nothing wrong with the ground work they do.

Huh

DD uses their own returns lol, they don't use AP returns. That's what they are & that's why they're great. They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done. This is why they initially outpace AP (they get the results faster than they're officially filed) and later fall behind (they don't have people in literally every count center, so once centers they don't have people in start to report they fall behind.)

They have never reported bad results, ever. Their calls and analysis have been bad at various points, but yeah, their actual work is perfect.

Really?

So why does DDHQ have HILLARY ahead when Bernie has been leading for quite some time and there are MORE votes being reported on CNN than DDHQ? LOL
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2016, 06:18:15 PM »

Clinton actually keeping her strong margin in Louisville. That wasn't the case in Indianapolis or Detroit. Maybe a silver lining for her?
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2016, 06:19:18 PM »

Sanders wins 16/24 fully counted counties. Looks like its not a rural sweep for him, so it'll be close. Clinton needs to count on Louisville and Lexington to save her. So far strong in Louisville, but that could the most urban parts.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »

Does anybody not think that these registered Democrats in closed primary states who are voting for Sanders are only doing so to get Trump elected?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #134 on: May 17, 2016, 06:19:49 PM »

Huh

They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done.

How naive to believe that.
BundouYMB

« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2016, 06:20:58 PM »

Huh

Really?

So why does DDHQ have HILLARY ahead when Bernie has been leading for quite some time and there are MORE votes being reported on CNN than DDHQ? LOL

Dude, DD has results in from completely different counties in than AP. They have 91% reporting in Fayette, AP has like 5% reporting there. They're different organizations with different people. Even if you have an IQ of like 5 I can't see how you're failing to grasp this.

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2016, 06:21:47 PM »

Huh

Really?

Dude, DD has results in from completely different counties in than AP. They have 91% reporting in Fayette, AP has like 5% reporting there. They're different organizations with different people. Even if you have an IQ of like 5 I can't see how you're failing to grasp this.

How very naive of you to think that DDHQ is a legit organization...I almost feel sorry for you..
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2016, 06:22:08 PM »

Somebody please tell Kornacki how to pronounce Louisville.
BundouYMB

« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2016, 06:22:28 PM »

Huh

They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done.

How naive to believe that.

Ok, I mean they have 91% reporting in Fayette right now, AP has like 5% reporting there, so you can now watch for yourself as AP reports the exact results they have an hour behind them. I mean, they literally outpace AP and then AP follows with identical numbers, so I can't see how you could possibly think they make numbers up at this point, but whatever.
BundouYMB

« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:37 PM »

Again, I'd like to remind anyone implying that DD makes up numbers that DD has outpaced AP in various individual counties in every single state they've covered so far and once AP caught up their numbers were identical, so I have no idea how you could possibly think they make numbers up, but again, whatever.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:53 PM »

Somebody please tell Kornacki how to pronounce Louisville.

How do you pronounce it? Most people I know from that area say LOO-uh-vull, but I've also heard one person pronounce it LOW-vull.
yourelection

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2016, 06:25:01 PM »

Louisville and Lexington very slowin reporting...
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2016, 06:25:24 PM »

Again, I'd like to remind anyone implying that DD makes up numbers that DD has outpaced AP in various individual counties in every single state they've covered so far and once AP caught up their numbers were identical, so I have no idea how you could possibly think they make numbers up, but again, whatever.

Thanks for this.  I always wondered if DD was legit or not
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2016, 06:26:04 PM »

Clinton ahead now on CNN

Looks like mostly because of Jefferson dump
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2016, 06:26:22 PM »

Just about even now with a third of the vote in....  
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2016, 06:26:27 PM »

Massive vote dump from Louisville
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2016, 06:26:56 PM »

Yep, Sanders back up again
yourelection

« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2016, 06:27:10 PM »

ooops Louisville just dumped a bunch of votes. Were they listening Wink
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »

Pike county puts Sanders back in the lead after the data dump from Louisville.
Axel Foley
Rookie

« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2016, 06:27:33 PM »

Clinton +14 in Jefferson with 41 counted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies