Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:04:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic KY / OR primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 24551 times)
BundouYMB

« on: May 17, 2016, 06:01:32 PM »

DD has way more reporting and has Clinton up 29,270-25,578.
BundouYMB

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 06:06:47 PM »

Big vote dump on DD and Clinton leads 33,641-30,188 now.
BundouYMB

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 06:09:21 PM »

There's nothing wrong with DD. They're great people and their results have always been 100% reliable.

They made a bad call in Michigan (for totally understandable reasons, imo, but w/e) but there's nothing wrong with the ground work they do.
BundouYMB

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »

There's nothing wrong with DD. They're great people and their results have always been 100% reliable.

They made a bad call in Michigan (for totally understandable reasons, imo, but w/e) but there's nothing wrong with the ground work they do.

BERNIE SANDERS WINS MISSOURI!!!

Are you an idiot or just acting like one for some reason? A bad call is not the same as reporting bad results.
BundouYMB

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »

Huh

I doubt DD uses actual returns when it reports results.

DD uses their own returns lol, they don't use AP returns. That's what they are & that's why they're great. They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done. This is why they initially outpace AP (they get the results faster than they're officially filed) and later fall behind (they don't have people in literally every count center, so once centers they don't have people in start to report they fall behind.)

They have never reported bad results, ever. Their calls and analysis have been bad at various points, but yeah, their actual work is perfect.
BundouYMB

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 06:20:58 PM »

Huh

DD uses their own returns lol, they don't use AP returns. That's what they are & that's why they're great. They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done. This is why they initially outpace AP (they get the results faster than they're officially filed) and later fall behind (they don't have people in literally every count center, so once centers they don't have people in start to report they fall behind.)

They have never reported bad results, ever. Their calls and analysis have been bad at various points, but yeah, their actual work is perfect.

Really?

So why does DDHQ have HILLARY ahead when Bernie has been leading for quite some time and there are MORE votes being reported on CNN than DDHQ? LOL

Dude, DD has results in from completely different counties in than AP. They have 91% reporting in Fayette, AP has like 5% reporting there. They're different organizations with different people. Even if you have an IQ of like 5 I can't see how you're failing to grasp this.

BundouYMB

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 06:22:28 PM »

Huh

They literally have people in count centers who upload the precinct tallies as soon as they're done.

How naive to believe that.

Ok, I mean they have 91% reporting in Fayette right now, AP has like 5% reporting there, so you can now watch for yourself as AP reports the exact results they have an hour behind them. I mean, they literally outpace AP and then AP follows with identical numbers, so I can't see how you could possibly think they make numbers up at this point, but whatever.
BundouYMB

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:37 PM »

Again, I'd like to remind anyone implying that DD makes up numbers that DD has outpaced AP in various individual counties in every single state they've covered so far and once AP caught up their numbers were identical, so I have no idea how you could possibly think they make numbers up, but again, whatever.
BundouYMB

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »

Clinton +14 in Jefferson with 41 counted.

DD had this update like 10 minutes ago btw, so once again they post something -> AP vindicates later.
BundouYMB

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »

DD has 169,048 and AP has 200,773 votes, yet DD is ahead?

In certain individual counties. Like Fayette, where DD has 98% in and AP has like 10% in. AP is ahead in the vast majority of rural counties where DD does not have people working.
BundouYMB

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 06:43:54 PM »

Clinton's margin in Jefferson increases slightly to 57%-41% with 52% reporting (this is DD again, outpacing AP.)
BundouYMB

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 06:46:16 PM »

Looking at what is outstanding I rather be Clinton than Sanders right now.

I'd agree with that. I think the big thing for Clinton is that her margin actually just increased a little in Jefferson, which means the election day vote there isn't bad for her. I'd call her a slight, slight favorite at this point.
BundouYMB

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 06:49:40 PM »

AP has now caught up with DD in Jefferson. Posted the exact same numbers 15 minutes after DD did.
BundouYMB

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 07:00:59 PM »

Mini-vote dump in Jefferson on DD. Clinton's margin is holding perfectly steady. I can't see how Sanders wins at this point.
BundouYMB

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 07:25:19 PM »

And once again, DD's actual work is perfect. They reported Fayette County over an hour before AP did, and when AP did report they posted identical numbers to what DD had.
BundouYMB

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 07:27:14 PM »

And sorry if I sounded like I was beating a dead horse tonight. I just wanted to make sure I was driving this point home, because DD is a great resource and they do a ton of work and it's a shame that people didn't understand what they actually did and weren't making use of it/appreciating it.
BundouYMB

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 10:21:33 PM »

Would be landsliding if it was a closed caucus. Primaries allow people to vote privately and not be bullied by the Sanderistas.

Primaries also enable a large number of people to vote, period.
BundouYMB

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 10:42:20 PM »

Crowd is like a rabid mob. Disgusting. Do people really think he's done more good than harm?

Bernie "white resentment" Sanders whipping up more white kids into violence and rioting while scamming them out of their money. I'm not sure whether to compare him to a televangelist or a fascist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies