Chicago vs. Philadelphia vs. Pittsburgh (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:20:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Chicago vs. Philadelphia vs. Pittsburgh (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Where would you rather live?
Chicago, IL

Philadelphia, PA

Pittsburgh, PA

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Chicago vs. Philadelphia vs. Pittsburgh  (Read 2258 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« on: May 18, 2016, 11:40:21 PM »

You people disgust me. Chicago is the only option.

Chicago has nightlife and culture that Philadelphia could only dream of having.

Philadelphia is close to the greatest city on this continent and within' 1 days drive of all the parts of the country that are relevant.

Philly > Chicago > Pittsburgh

1. This is a perfect example of east coast people being insufferable. You aren't the only relevant part of the country, get you head out of your @$$.

2. People from philly are nasty, as evidenced by their sports fans who threw beer bottles at Santa Claus.

3. Chicago is a world class city with a beautiful coast that none of the northeast cities can compete with, it's cleaner, has nicer people, and as was said above, has a nightlife these cities can only dream of.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »

Philadelphia. Best sports, close to the shore (not a lake), great Italian and Chinese food, and much better weather than the other two.

I've been to Pittsburgh a few times and it's meh.

Best sports? I am not saying that Chicago is unequivocally the best sports town, but cmon. Blackhawks >>> Flyers; Bears and Eagles are pretty equal in their underachievingness; Bulls >>> Sixers; and Cubs have better fans and ballpark, currently the best team, while the White Sox tie the Phillies in 1 world series in the past 35 years. Chicago is ON a beautiful shore while Philly is an hour away from the precious ocean. I don't know about weather but Chicago has everything and more in terms of great ethnic foods.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies