Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:29:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Dying Bob Bennett apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump  (Read 3537 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2016, 10:25:22 PM »

He was sure friendly to Muslims when he voted to invade Iraq. Or voted for Gitmo. Or voted for the PATRIOT Act and other laws that target Muslim Americans.

I am not shedding any tears for this prick. He was a Bush II era Republican in every sense of the term, and when the cracks started to form in the dam, he didn't lift a finger to plug them. Which is why, when the dam broke, he was the first to be carried away in the tidal wave. One sob story that I'm sure his children (who grew up in the elite Washington/NoVA bubble) made up to show that he was above the rubes doesn't do any justice to him. Bob Bennett was part of the problem, and not the solution.

RIP HP.

God you're a dick.
Reality can be very cruel.

Excuse me Sanchez, but weren't you just recently employed by the Jeb BUSH campaign yourself? Don't be hypocritical.

Back to the point, that was an amazingly Christian classy action by late-Senator Bennett. RIP Sir.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2016, 10:31:15 PM »

I propose an interesting new possibility to those ITT:  See people as complicated human beings rather than as monolithic angels to be worshipped or demons to be condemned.

Bennett was a guy who net moved the world backwards and voted to do immoral things in America's name, and if he was running again today you should criticize him stridently and not vote for him, but that doesn't mean that you can't appreciate his heartfelt, FF gestures mentioned in the story.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2016, 09:52:52 AM »

He was sure friendly to Muslims when he voted to invade Iraq. Or voted for Gitmo. Or voted for the PATRIOT Act and other laws that target Muslim Americans.

I am not shedding any tears for this prick. He was a Bush II era Republican in every sense of the term, and when the cracks started to form in the dam, he didn't lift a finger to plug them. Which is why, when the dam broke, he was the first to be carried away in the tidal wave. One sob story that I'm sure his children (who grew up in the elite Washington/NoVA bubble) made up to show that he was above the rubes doesn't do any justice to him. Bob Bennett was part of the problem, and not the solution.

RIP HP.

God you're a dick.

Excuse me Sanchez, but weren't you just recently employed by the Jeb BUSH campaign yourself? Don't be hypocritical.

Back to the point, that was an amazingly Christian classy action by late-Senator Bennett. RIP Sir.
......no? I intern for his top consultant and work for a variety of campaigns at the moment. Doesn't change the fact that I backed Paul and Trump through the duration of Jeb's campaign.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2016, 06:29:37 PM »

RIP HP.

God you're a dick.

......no? I intern for his top consultant and work for a variety of campaigns at the moment. Doesn't change the fact that I backed Paul and Trump through the duration of Jeb's campaign.

OK, that's where i got confused. IIRC you posted some observations from Jeb's HQ down there. My bad.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2016, 06:39:25 PM »

RIP HP.

God you're a dick.

OK, that's where i got confused. IIRC you posted some observations from Jeb's HQ down there. My bad.
Pretty sure Jebquarters was in Miami. I work out of the RPOF building up here in Tally.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »

I keep seeing this thread and imagining Trump criticizing "Dying Bob."
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend