Sabato TRUMP VP Shortlist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:08:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sabato TRUMP VP Shortlist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sabato TRUMP VP Shortlist  (Read 1299 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 19, 2016, 12:26:13 AM »

As I said in the stickied thread, Trump would be smart to consider Kay Bailey Hutchison to add conservative and establishment cred to the ticket while softening many of his rough edges.  I'm not sure she would accept, but she seems to be the best potential choice left out of the ones who haven't ruled themselves out yet.

Anyway, this list mostly sucks.  I have no idea why they'd put Shelley Moore Capito so high on the list when she's pro-choice.  That's an immediate disqualifier.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:41:28 AM »

As I said in the stickied thread, Trump would be smart to consider Kay Bailey Hutchison to add conservative and establishment cred to the ticket while softening many of his rough edges.  I'm not sure she would accept, but she seems to be the best potential choice left out of the ones who haven't ruled themselves out yet.

Anyway, this list mostly sucks.  I have no idea why they'd put Shelley Moore Capito so high on the list when she's pro-choice.  That's an immediate disqualifier.

There is no way in hell KBH would sign up for that. She was more than slightly pissed off that McCain passed her over in '08 and picked Sarah Palin of all people. She's not going to play second fiddle to what Sarah Palin would be if she were a rich, angry anthropomorphic circus peanut.

Yeah, I acknowledge she'd probably say no, but he might as well give it a shot.  I can't think of anyone who would add as much to the ticket as she.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies