Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:50:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hillary: I have concluded Donald Trump is not qualified to be president  (Read 1262 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 19, 2016, 02:55:58 PM »

She is finally stating the obvious.  I hope her attacks on him continue to sharpen:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/19/hillary_clinton_donald_trump_not_qualified_to_be_president.html
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 03:24:37 PM »

Yes, but one of the ladies talking with Speaker Gingrich back in mid April made the following comment:

That has to scare the party faithful.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 03:25:46 PM »

Does Hillary Clinton have the proper conduct, integrity, and honesty to be President?
No. Trump has more integrity than her.
Is Trump qualified?
No, but qualifications do not greatness make.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »

Does Hillary Clinton have the proper conduct, integrity, and honesty to be President?
Is Trump qualified?

That's really debatable here. Trump has spent the entire election season so far blatantly lying on a daily basis, on camera.

On the definition of integrity, there is no way you can say Trump has more than Clinton.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 03:29:06 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2016, 03:30:58 PM by Mallow »

Is Trump qualified?

Wowza... So this is what we're up against. Angry

That's really debatable here. Trump has spent the entire election season so far blatantly lying on a daily basis, on camera.

On the definition of integrity, there is no way you can say Trump has more than Clinton.

Not only is it not debatable, it's flat out scary that anyone would even seriously suggest that.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 03:58:01 PM »

Is Trump qualified?

Ah, Virginia, Hillary can do no wrong in your eyes, so I'm not surprised by your comment. Good luck convincing undecided voters that your candidate is the answer...
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 04:01:17 PM »

That will backfire terribly. She hasn't learned a thing from the primaries.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 04:25:04 PM »

Yes, but one of the ladies talking with Speaker Gingrich back in mid April made the following comment:

That has to scare the party faithful.
Is Trump qualified?

Wake me up when the three of you post something that doesn't look like it was lifted from a youtube video comments section.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 04:45:07 PM »

I watched the video and what she said made sense to me.

My question is, what makes anyone voting for Trump think he is qualified to be President?

Seriously.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 04:59:46 PM »

My question is, what makes anyone voting for Trump think he is qualified to be President?

Seriously.

How do you define "qualified to be President"?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »

What was she supposed to learn from winning (so far) 56-43?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »

Seriously.

How do you define "qualified to be President"?

The opposite of what makes someone NOT qualified, how about that?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 05:16:28 PM »

Is Trump qualified?

Ah, Virginia, Hillary can do no wrong in your eyes, so I'm not surprised by your comment. Good luck convincing undecided voters that your candidate is the answer...

SillyAmerican, do you actually know anything about me? I do not hold back criticism of Hillary on this forum. Hell, I've said numerous times that I really wish she would have just retired / not run again. I just like to call out Trump more because I see him as such a terrible person. My comment didn't imply Clinton does no wrong, but rather that Trump lacks far more integrity than Clinton. I shouldn't need to explain this. Do you really think Trump has not been on TV lying and insulting people for almost a year now? His amount of lies and insults is unprecedented for a major party's frontrunner/presumptive nominee.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 05:30:50 PM »

Hillary has three "pants on fire" to Trump's umpteen amount.

Hillary: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

Trump: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2016, 06:34:19 PM »

Seriously.

He makes them feel good, triggering a dopamine release in their brains when he says things that they emotionally agree with. And once they've gotten hooked, getting off the Trump Train means both admitting they were wrong AND that they stop getting their fix.

IF Trump goes down, it's going to be sudden, and huge, because it will mean that a bunch of his current supporters have found an acceptable alternative to their Trump fix (and that can be something simple, like "Trump is a sneaky crooked SOB who fooled everyone" and then they can get their fix from how awful Trump is).
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2016, 06:53:29 PM »

136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 06:56:42 PM »

Is Trump qualified?

Rapist Donald Trump is a Rapist.  He has zero integrity or morals or ethics.  The only reasons I can think of why he wants to be President are either for his vanity or because he plans to rob the country blind.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 07:04:38 PM »

Seriously.

He makes them feel good, triggering a dopamine release in their brains when he says things that they emotionally agree with. And once they've gotten hooked, getting off the Trump Train means both admitting they were wrong AND that they stop getting their fix.

IF Trump goes down, it's going to be sudden, and huge, because it will mean that a bunch of his current supporters have found an acceptable alternative to their Trump fix (and that can be something simple, like "Trump is a sneaky crooked SOB who fooled everyone" and then they can get their fix from how awful Trump is).

Nonsense, Trump received just over 11 million primary votes and had the primary process played out to the end and had all the states had open primaries he might have received somewhere between 18-20 million votes (at most).  He needs somewhere between 65-70  million to win.  It's not his idiot hardcore supporters that he has to worry about losing, it's the other 45 million or so voters that he needs.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2016, 07:08:14 PM »

Seriously.

Nonsense, Trump received just over 11 million primary votes and had the primary process played out to the end and had all the states had open primaries he might have received somewhere between 18-20 million votes (at most).  He needs somewhere between 65-70  million to win.  It's not his idiot hardcore supporters that he has to worry about losing, it's the other 45 million or so voters that he needs.

Recent polling suggests almost 43% of the nation is prepared to vote for Trump, though. Sad
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2016, 07:58:29 PM »

Recent polling suggests almost 43% of the nation is prepared to vote for Trump, though. Sad

Which really means nothing at this point, but it's fun to engage in these discussions.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2016, 07:59:35 PM »

Is Trump qualified?

Rapist Donald Trump is a Rapist.  He has zero integrity or morals or ethics.  The only reasons I can think of why he wants to be President are either for his vanity or because he plans to rob the country blind.

Where do you get this rapist stuff. I can't stand Trump but I'd never call him that. Got any proof?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2016, 08:10:28 PM »

Okay, in other news, I've concluded that 2+2=4.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2016, 08:12:55 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2016, 08:16:20 PM by Adam T »

Is Trump qualified?

Rapist Donald Trump is a Rapist.  He has zero integrity or morals or ethics.  The only reasons I can think of why he wants to be President are either for his vanity or because he plans to rob the country blind.

Where do you get this rapist stuff. I can't stand Trump but I'd never call him that. Got any proof?

1.Daily Mirror story.
2.Affidavit from Ivana Trump that Rapist Trump raped her.  Later recanted but in her 'recanting' she also said 'this doesn't invalidate anything I previously wrote or said.' (not an exact quote, but the gist is accurate.)

Apparently she's not allowed to discuss this or anything to do with her divorce from him without his approval.  If Hillary Clinton is supposed to release the transcripts of her speeches, how about Rapist Trump release the people he negotiated gag orders with?

3.Recent New York Times story claiming Rapist Trump sexually assaulted at least one women.

Do I know for a fact that Rapist Trump is a rapist? Of course not.  But, since when has Rapist Trump or his idiot supporters ever needed evidence, yet alone proof, to make their allegations?

Maybe I'm hurting myself calling him Rapist Trump, I don't know, but about the only thing I like about Rapist Trump is that he says that if he's hit, he'll hit back harder.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »

This is actually an unusually decisive remark on her part.  Not too long ago, she answered that voters should decide whether or not he is qualified.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2016, 08:22:25 PM »

This is actually an unusually decisive remark on her part.  Not too long ago, she answered that voters should decide whether or not he is qualified.

But... But... Her integrity is so great!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies