IF, Trump wins FL, OH, PA. THAN, what state puts him over the top? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:24:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  IF, Trump wins FL, OH, PA. THAN, what state puts him over the top? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: IF, Trump wins FL, OH, PA  THAN, what state puts him over the top?
NC

VA

NJ

NH

MI

WI

IA

NM

NV

WA

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 57

Author Topic: IF, Trump wins FL, OH, PA. THAN, what state puts him over the top?  (Read 1992 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 20, 2016, 12:27:11 AM »

Pennsylvania, because he wins North Carolina before he wins Pennsylvania. But he ain't winning Florida or Pennsylvania, and Ohio is a very longshot.

Vosem, try not to allow your personal disliking of Trump influence your good judgement.

Ohio is a lock for trump and Florida and Pennsylvania are real battlegrounds in a Hillary vs Trump election.

Ljube, you're going to be really disappointed when Hillary blows Trump out of the water in every "battleground" state.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 01:43:28 AM »

Pennsylvania, because he wins North Carolina before he wins Pennsylvania. But he ain't winning Florida or Pennsylvania, and Ohio is a very longshot.

Vosem, try not to allow your personal disliking of Trump influence your good judgement.

Ohio is a lock for trump and Florida and Pennsylvania are real battlegrounds in a Hillary vs Trump election.

Ljube, you're going to be really disappointed when Hillary blows Trump out of the water in every "battleground" state.

As silly as Ljube's predictions tend to be, your prediction map is even worse. Tongue

Hillary winning Utah, the Dakotas, Montana, and Mississippi?!

I want to wait until after the convention before I change my projection.  I think a Goldwater-esque landslide is still possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies