House Republicans switch votes at last minute to kill anti-discrimination amend. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:50:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  House Republicans switch votes at last minute to kill anti-discrimination amend. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: House Republicans switch votes at last minute to kill anti-discrimination amend.  (Read 1383 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 19, 2016, 09:48:36 PM »

According to Hoyer's office, the vote switchers in question were Issa, Valadao, Denham, Walden, Walters, Poliquin, and Young.

Valadao, Denham and Poliquin are gone next year, then.
Valadao and Poliquin are not in districts where this vote is going to hurt them.. Not that an irrelevant vote like this would have an effect on a congressional race anyway.

Valadao is from a D+2 district with a growing Hispanic population.  Poliquin was basically a rental from the beginning.  Trump is on the ballot.  They're gone.
First question, have you been to ME-2 before, I was literally there last weekend and this was big Trump terrority there were a lot of social conservatives.
Just remember that back in the late 70's, TV Guide commissioned a poll to find out who was the most liked tv celebrity and the most hated. The same guy, Howard Cosell, led in both polls. In many ways, Trump is a modern day Cosell. Not that the analogy is perfect. I'd actually consider voting for Cosell.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies