How will Donald Trump supporters react to a Hillary Clinton win in the fall
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:04:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How will Donald Trump supporters react to a Hillary Clinton win in the fall
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Skip
Attack minorities for not supporting the quote on quote true American Donald Trump

Riot in the streets protesting Obama for whatever reason

Blame the Republican party for not fully unifying behind Trump

Claim the election was rigged

Blame Muslims

Blame stay-at-home conservatives

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: How will Donald Trump supporters react to a Hillary Clinton win in the fall  (Read 2016 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 20, 2016, 02:28:01 PM »

Given how rabid some of Donald Trump supporters are and someone to say who I shall not name how will Donald Trump fans react to a Hillary Clinton win in the fall I'm pretty sure it's not going to be a positive experience for them. One thing I could see them doing is especially from the racist ones is claimed that blacks Hispanics Muslims and Asians are not true Americans because they did not vote for Donald Trump and that they do not want to make America great again.

I can also see some of the more rabid ones may be claimed that the election was rigged that Obama secretly rig the machines to make sure that Hillary Clinton wins and to prevent her from being indicted and then possibly ride in the streets now am I saying that this is a probable say that's going to happen no but I'm going to be surprised if something like this happened no. Realistically though I would expect a lot of the blame to be set on the Republican party and never Trump Republicans such as myself who refuse to vote for Trump either on principle or
for the things he said about certain minority groups or for the fact that he's just generally not well-liked.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »

ACORN stole the election!!!
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:33:38 PM »

Other: All of the Above.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 02:34:05 PM »
« Edited: May 20, 2016, 02:40:16 PM by Likely Voter »

if it is very close then probably some combo of minority bashing and 'rigged' but if he loses by a large margin, then definitely he (and therefore his supporters) will go after the GOP and prominent Never Trumpers like Romney.  If he is losing big you can be sure that the money spigot will slow to a trickle by the end. It will probably be worse than it was for McCain (remember how badly he was doing for money at the end in 2008 he went on SNL and did a skit about it).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 02:39:06 PM »

RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 02:40:32 PM »

burn some couches
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztd8DRhvZP8
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 02:53:09 PM »

Trump supporters will be like "Gummit sole the elezction! R fredums r at stazk!!!"
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 04:27:09 PM »

Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 05:18:00 PM »

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 05:26:51 PM »

There will be nothing they can do about it so however they react, they'll still have to deal with the reality of the situation, and grow up in the process.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 06:56:51 PM »

OMG! I loved that video! HAHAHA, I totally forgot about it.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2016, 08:55:18 PM »

I actually don't think the reaction of losing Trump supporters will be as bad as the reaction of losing Sanders supporters.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 09:04:49 PM »

I listened to about 5 minutes of it, and can not believe the vulgarity of the women speaking.
It's like the-sky-is-falling. Geessshhh.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 09:07:50 PM »

I would say, All of the Above.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 10:45:35 PM »

Let's just say this: If you think Jfern is salty now about Hillary, Trump supporters' level of saltiness will make Jfern look like Lake Michigan.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 11:14:48 PM »

I listened to about 5 minutes of it, and can not believe the vulgarity of the women speaking.
It's like the-sky-is-falling. Geessshhh.

Listen to the entire thing. Trust me, it's worth it.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 12:35:11 AM »

Civil War.

It begins when Trump, being his usual blowhard idiot self, calls for armed revolution to oust Clinton and install him in the White House. When challenged by Wolf Blitzer asking him if he really just called for an armed revolution, he'll hem and haw but basically say "yes".

His supporters will take him at his word, and pro-Trump militas will riot, attacking minorities, burning "democratic" buildings, etc. It will be moderately bad (low-end riots, with more guns than normal) but be in the process of being brought under control. Donald, however, will continue to urge his supporters to "fight back". He'll continue to get media coverage, although the direct coverage will become increasingly fringe, with mainstream news (even FOX eventually) refusing to deal with him directly, and only reporting on his interviews with places like Newsmax.

Since it will never occur to his tiny little self-absorbed brain that he could be held  accountable for anything, it will come as a complete shock to Trump when his home is stormed by heavily armed federal officers with a warrant for his arrest on charges of treason. He'll open fire on the arresting officers, killing one and injuring several.

Trump's arrest, trial, and subsequent execution will only enrage his supporters still further,  and his cause will be taken up in the media by a range of right-wing and celebrity nutjobs and attention seekers who encourage Trump Terrorism. This sets the stage for decades of smouldering guerilla war, as Trump Terrorists attack government officials, minorities of every description, famous landmarks, public buildings and transit and other random targets.

The US descends into a police state in an effort to stop the random, at most semi-coordinated violence. Areas with large levels of Trump Terrorist support start to resemble the Middle East, where comparatively anti-Trump areas are no worse off than Great Britain during the Troubles.

Centuries from now, Americans celebrate Dump on Trump day every year, the day before election day, by ceremonial public defecation on orange mannequins across the nation.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 08:27:10 AM »

Without socons? I don't see it. Trump won't call for it and Trump supporters in general are unionists.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »

if it is very close then probably some combo of minority bashing and 'rigged' but if he loses by a large margin, then definitely he (and therefore his supporters) will go after the GOP and prominent Never Trumpers like Romney.  If he is losing big you can be sure that the money spigot will slow to a trickle by the end. It will probably be worse than it was for McCain (remember how badly he was doing for money at the end in 2008 he went on SNL and did a skit about it).

This.

Indeed, if Trump loses, this will be why. 
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 10:32:16 AM »

Without socons? I don't see it. Trump won't call for it and Trump supporters in general are unionists.

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be our fault somehow.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 10:33:40 AM »

Probably blame THE ESTABLISHMENT CUCKSERVATIVES. Just like everything else. Reality does not matter. Just tell enough lies fast enough that no one can keep up with them all.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 12:35:11 PM »

Do what they always do: blame Obama. And the lamestream media. And the establishment. And all those dirty minorities that are turning Amurika into a third-world country.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies