Who is more likeable ?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:38:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who is more likeable ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: -skip-
Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 106

Author Topic: Who is more likeable ?  (Read 3492 times)
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:08:34 AM »
« edited: May 21, 2016, 01:42:45 PM by Spooky Mike »

Definitely Hillary.
Angrie

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 11:12:15 AM »

Neither.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 11:28:13 AM »

Trump and it's not even debatable.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 11:32:53 AM »

Definitely more people find Trump likable than Hillary. Definitely more people (and by a greater margin) find Trump unlikable than Hillary. Answered Hillary since the net effect of "likability" in this election will help her, but the true answer here is kind of nuanced.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 12:24:08 PM »

Definitely more people find Trump likable than Hillary. Definitely more people (and by a greater margin) find Trump unlikable than Hillary. Answered Hillary since the net effect of "likability" in this election will help her, but the true answer here is kind of nuanced.

Vosem, try to keep your integrity. Don't let your hatred of Trump cloud your judgement. Don't join the Hilbot army that dominates this forum.
Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 12:28:02 PM »

I don't know how anyone could like her. She really, screwed up Libya.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 12:29:34 PM »

I like Hillary a lot. I have got a thing for super intelligent women.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 12:38:18 PM »

Vosem, try to keep your integrity. Don't let your hatred of Trump cloud your judgement. Don't join the Hilbot army that dominates this forum.

I don't intend to join any sort of Hillbot army (my hatred for Hillbot is maybe one notch below my hatred for Trump, and I have every intention of voting third-party), but you have to consider (in addition to Hillary having a better favorability ranking than Trump right now, period) that Hillary has had a positive favorability ranking in the past, which Trump has never had since he entered politics, which strongly suggests that Hillary is more likable than Trump (more people like her, and way more people have liked her).

I don't like Hillary, but it's hackishness to suggest that she's not overwhelmingly favored to win the election. Until the moment comes when the Trumpists realize their candidate is an underdog (or the landscape radically changes, I suppose), I'll probably end up on the side of the Hillbots in most arguments. But don't let it make you believe I'm one of them Tongue
diskymike44

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 01:09:44 PM »

I like Hillary a lot. I have got a thing for super intelligent women.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 01:12:54 PM »

Obviously Hillary.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 01:14:18 PM »

Hillary by default.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 01:15:08 PM »

Vosem seems to have put it most accurately. While the Donald is more liked, he's also more hated. For me, both are despicable, but Hillary strikes me as less so. Voted Hillary.
psychprofessor

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 01:26:09 PM »

Anyone who makes fun of people with disabilities, and is proud of it, is not likable under any circumstance.
diskymike44

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 01:42:25 PM »

Anyone who makes fun of people with disabilities, and is proud of it, is not likable under any circumstance.

Agreed. I'm shocked how many people find him likeable on here.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »

Actually, it's a travesty that you Hillbots flood all polls in her favor and contrary to logic or any objective observation and reasoning.
Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 01:46:31 PM »

Yes because you never made mistakes in your entire life. And have NEVER made, fun of someone with disabilities EVER.
diskymike44

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »

Yes because you never made mistakes in your entire life. And have NEVER made, fun of someone with disabilities EVER.

No because I have respect for people.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »

Once again, Trump didn't make fun of his disability. He ridiculed his persona. That guy is one of the worst hacks.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 01:57:45 PM »

It's one thing for a fifth grader to do it in the playground.  It's another for a presidential candidate to do it in front of hundreds and people and cameras.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 01:58:51 PM »

DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

He's authentic and has a great sense of humor. I just like the guy. The Hill makes me feel, as if she's playing a role.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 02:01:32 PM »

Once again, Trump didn't make fun of his disability. He ridiculed his persona. That guy is one of the worst hacks.

do you think we're stupid?
psychprofessor

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 02:08:23 PM »

Wow, the mental gymnastics people have to jump through to find this guy likable is obscene. Now a disability is just a "persona" and to make fun of it is just typical fare of an adult. Seriously, I don't know how old you are, but do you go into work and make fun of people based on their "persona?" I don't think so.
dax00

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 02:08:37 PM »

It's up for argument whether Trump was "proud". And I don't quite agree with your cut-and-dry assessment.

That straw man is out of order. It's extremely distasteful to make fun of people for things out of their control.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2016, 02:08:51 PM »

Actually, it's a travesty that you Hillbots flood all polls in her favor and contrary to logic or any objective observation and reasoning.

When you like someone it has nothing to do with logic or reasoning. It's nothing that comes from the head.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »

do you think we're stupid?

Ceartainly not. You just don't understand Trump's style.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies