Classic Conservative for Congress- Jobs, Freedom and Security
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:02:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Classic Conservative for Congress- Jobs, Freedom and Security
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Classic Conservative for Congress- Jobs, Freedom and Security  (Read 370 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 21, 2016, 01:57:36 PM »

Classic Conservative Announces Candidacy in Houston

Our great nation is at a crossroads, we have overcome many challenges over the last year. We escaped the bounds of a poorly run government that people have been loosing hope last year, started and almost ratified the new constitution which I worked hard at making sure we got and our next chapter in our nations history is yet to come. But, I have come here to ask for your help to turn the page on the past in Atlasia and write a new page and our nations new story. I have come here today to ask for your vote for my run for our new House of Representatives. While some might not agree on all of my policy issues, I promise you one thing, I will only do what is best for our nation. And I will also find issues no matter how big or small that my political opponents agree with myself on and pass that legislation. We must present a hope filled agenda to our citizens in our country and that is why, I am running on three tops issues; Jobs, Freedom and Security. Jobs we have to get Atlasians back to work, our national unemployment rate is over 8%, that's to dang high. We need to get that percentage down by loosening restrictions on our businesses, allow farmers to do there jobs by allowing cultivation of hemp and raw milk. And we have to get the government out of our farms, businesses and our pay checks. Freedom is another important issues, we must allow all Atlasians to seek out and worship their God how they want or not to, we must continue to fight for gun ownership, education and life. And we must fight for a stronger national security, we live in a very dangerous world. We have North Korea threatening to launch nuclear weapons, ISIL extending into North Africa and the KKK and ISIS growing here at home. We have to be vigilant here at home on our border and around the world. With that, I humbly ask for your vote and I hope to see you on one of our stops around the country. Thank You and may God Bless You!
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »

Endorsed!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »

Thank You!!!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 03:11:08 PM »

Firmly endorsed.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 03:24:45 PM »

Thank You!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 06:27:26 PM »

CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE
Classic Conservative Attends Rally in Provo, Utah

Saturday May 21, 2016

1:00 PM- Candidacy Announcement in Houston, Texas
8:00 PM- Speaking at NRA-IRL Convention in Louisville, Kentucky

Sunday May 22, 2016

8:00 AM- Attend Mass with Hispanic Community in Las Vegas, Nevada
12:30 PM- Rally in Minden, Nevada
5:00 PM- Rally in Provo, Utah
8:00 PM- Rally in Mesa, Arizona

Monday May 23, 2016

10:30 AM- Town Hall in Anaheim, California
12:50 PM- Visit Disneyland for the afternoon
6:00 PM- Rally in San Francisco, California with fans
9:00 PM- Rally with 15,000 in hometown of Ashland, Oregon at The Madison Institute

Visit us at classicforcongress.com for more rallies near you!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 10:13:05 PM »

Endorsed for a high preference! Smiley

We may not agree on everything, but we agree on a fair amount, and your record of pro-reform action and consistent activity is matched by few others.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 12:02:04 PM »

I would like to ask all Southern Voters to consider voting for me for the Southern Regional Committee!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 12:44:15 PM »

Despite your past weaknesses, endorsed for a high preference!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 12:45:04 PM »

Despite your past weaknesses, endorsed for a high preference!
Thank You!!!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 12:45:56 PM »

In your own words,
Good Luck!!! Hopefully we can work together in Congress!!!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 04:36:59 PM »

Good luck!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2016, 07:24:44 PM »

Classic Conservative Campaigns in Concord, New Hampshire on Election Eve

Wow, thank you all for coming. Tomorrow the men and women of Atlasia have a choice, a choice that will determine the status of our nation. As I have crossed this nation over the past week, I have been filled with optimism and pride of our nation and our future. I believe this election is about three main important issues; Jobs, Freedom and Security. I'm here to talk to you folks tonight about Security. As Secretary of State, I am in charge of our nations military as well. Over the past decade we have seen our military collapse we have only 30 combat squadrons, 2,500 aircraft in total, and around 100 deployable ships. I'm sorry but that's just sad. The Classic Conservative/Federalist Plan is to increase the number of ships, planes and tanks we have by a lot. I'm also calling for the creation of eight new Ohio Class Submarines and four new aircraft carriers as we only have four today. You might be thinking, but Classic won't this kill our nations budget. As of today it would, but if we cut the alphabet soup of useless agencies like the Atlasian Broadcaster which we should sell for $10 billion we can add that for this new program and create thousands of jobs by opening tank factories and airplane factories in the South and The Great Plains and open the Charlestown Naval Yard in Boston and the Mare Island Shipyard in San Francisco this will create thousands of high paying jobs while also creating a boom in the Mideastern Steel Industry because of the new battleships, planes and tanks being created. Tomorrow when you head out to the polls remember the only candidate who has talked about creating new high paying jobs and revitalizing our military, Classic Conservative!!! Thank You and God Bless!!! (cheers)
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2016, 09:29:49 PM »

Co-endorsed. Good luck!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies