WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:47:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: WaPo/ABC National: Trump +2, Clinton +2 w/ Romney  (Read 2824 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2016, 04:00:21 PM »

You're right, Trump doesn't have the "political experience" and time in washington to know whats going on.  The alternative that you are suggesting we "wake up" to is Hillary R Clinton who can become presdent and finish selling out the middle class and working class Americans to the highest bidder.  So the issues that are screwed up now with regards to immigration, healthcare, income etc.. can continue with the same folks running the show.  Gee.. all that "political experience" is sure helping things right now.

Its funny how you admit we have issues that need fixing yet advocate continuing more of the same.    

My friends car is constantly breaking down, yet never once have I suggested to her that taking a blowtorch to the engine was a viable solution just because those pesky establishment car mechanics couldn't fix the problem.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2016, 07:02:28 PM »

Clinton - 37%
Trump - 35%
Romney - 22%

That's actually pretty shocking that the Republicans manage to get 20% more than her.
dax00

« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2016, 09:18:16 PM »

Clinton - 37%
Trump - 35%
Romney - 22%

That's actually pretty shocking that the Republicans manage to get 20% more than her.
I imagine the 20% come from really pissed off Sanders and Cruz supporters.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2016, 08:42:59 AM »

You're right, Trump doesn't have the "political experience" and time in washington to know whats going on.  The alternative that you are suggesting we "wake up" to is Hillary R Clinton who can become presdent and finish selling out the middle class and working class Americans to the highest bidder.  So the issues that are screwed up now with regards to immigration, healthcare, income etc.. can continue with the same folks running the show.  Gee.. all that "political experience" is sure helping things right now.

Its funny how you admit we have issues that need fixing yet advocate continuing more of the same.   

My friends car is constantly breaking down, yet never once have I suggested to her that taking a blowtorch to the engine was a viable solution just because those pesky establishment car mechanics couldn't fix the problem.

I'd rather take my car to the shade tree machanic (trump) than the certified Corrupt  mechanic Hillary Clinton.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies