TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:13:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: TRUMAN for PRESIDENT • KALWEJT for VICE PRESIDENT  (Read 5756 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2016, 11:11:08 AM »

Thanks, Kal.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2016, 04:27:21 PM »

So I see you abandoned your line of questioning about transgender issues after it didn't work out for you?

Oh, my dear Senator Smith, I hate to tell you, but you have it all wrong.

I did in fact present a very plausible and sensible question during the discussion, but the other parties in this discussion chose to skirt around it and to completely evade the point I was making. 

It was at that point that I decided that since the others involved in the discussion were not even willing to address directly a point I was making, that I believed the discussion was no longer viable, as I was dealing with completely intractable individuals, and further discussion was pointless.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2016, 04:57:31 PM »

I have respect for both of the Presidential candidates, Truman and Leinad, for their dedication to the game, for their knowledge, and for their leadership abilities.

After careful consideration, I have made the decision to endorse Truman and to give him my first choice vote in the election.

I am supporting Truman, but I have to say in all honesty that his running mate, Kalwejt, has not made this easy.   

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2016, 06:43:21 PM »

Thank-you for your support, Winfield! I understand that you have some concerns, but I will do my best to represent you and the rest of Atlasia with dignity over the next four months.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2016, 07:15:49 PM »

All aboard the Truman train, folks.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »

I'm proud to endorse this wonderful ticket.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2016, 08:14:20 PM »

I'm proud to endorse this wonderful ticket.
Thanks, Scott!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2016, 09:19:09 PM »

I encourage everyone to read my responses to the latest round of questions at the Nyman Weekly town hall debate!

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2016, 06:34:42 PM »

Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2016, 11:20:20 PM »

I have sent my congratulations to President-elect Leinad, along with my best wishes for a happy and productive term. A formal concession speech will follow sometime later this week, but I'd like to thank everyone who supported this campaign - especially Blair and Griffin, for their constant encouragement, and of course Kalwejt, for being the best running mate anyone could hope for.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2016, 11:46:02 PM »

You will be President someday. It took Duke and Marokai exactly two years from their first attempts. Maybe, yours will be sooner. Wink
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2016, 02:27:31 PM »

Truman ran an excellent campaign. I take full responsibility for my shortcomings as his running-mate.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2016, 11:10:17 PM »

Truman ran an excellent campaign. I take full responsibility for my shortcomings as his running-mate.
Don't be ridiculous. You were a fantastic running mate.

You will be President someday. It took Duke and Marokai exactly two years from their first attempts. Maybe, yours will be sooner. Wink
I intend to follow the same winding path that led me to the Senate: suffer another defeat at the hands of a reformed sockmaster, then win in a squeaker as a write-in candidate on my third attempt. Wink

On a semi-related note, all three of my opponents from my first bid for the Senate (Kalwejt, Dkrol, and Poirot) voted for me in this election, as did both the candidates I defeated to take my seat in August (Evergreen and Pikachu). How times change...
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2016, 11:35:37 PM »

You ran the kind of active campaign we need more of in this game. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2016, 11:38:23 PM »

Sorry for you loss. I will continue to support your cause.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2016, 11:53:52 PM »

Yankee stated my feelings well - I remember when you first joined Atlasia, right before I took my extended break. I knew back then that you would have a bright future, and I still know that today. Looking forward to seeing more great things from you! Smiley
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2016, 03:40:58 AM »

Don't be ridiculous. You were a fantastic running mate.

I intend to follow the same winding path that led me to the Senate: suffer another defeat at the hands of a reformed sockmaster, then win in a squeaker as a write-in candidate on my third attempt. Wink

On a semi-related note, all three of my opponents from my first bid for the Senate (Kalwejt, Dkrol, and Poirot) voted for me in this election, as did both the candidates I defeated to take my seat in August (Evergreen and Pikachu). How times change...

August was damn awesome, there is no other way of putting it. It was my most favorite election since December 2013, because the results were basically the same. At-Large Conservative majority, with the radicals sent packing. Only in that sense August was even better:

We accomplished a full sweep for our party. Everybody won who ran. 2 At-Large Senate, South Governor and 2 NE assembly.

Cris won for the CRs securing our Conservative Majority

And we succeeded in cockblocking the dissolutions/seperatists/radicals, denying them a Senate seat with the Truman write-in gambit, thanks to the hard work of Truman and Duke.

Then Kalwejt resigned and the place went to crap until December. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies