Do you hope any Syrian refugees don't end up at Classic Conservative's school?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:39:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you hope any Syrian refugees don't end up at Classic Conservative's school?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Do you any Syrian refugees don't end up at Classic Conservative's school?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Do you hope any Syrian refugees don't end up at Classic Conservative's school?  (Read 1310 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 07:40:01 PM »

Do I hope any Syrian refugees *don’t* end up at CC’s school?  So if I say yes, all that means is that at least a few of them end up elsewhere.  If I say no, then I hope all of them end up at his school.  How many Syrian refugees are there in the world?  Millions?  By clicking no, I’m wishing for every single one of them to end up in one school?  That seems inhumane.  So the only logical answer is yes.

That said, it would be great if at least a few of them show up at CC’s school, so they can tell us if cxs018 is real or not.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 09:02:28 PM »

Who wants to go to Catholic school anyway? My brother did a year at one, and he went downhill from there. Damn papists with their rich kids and their fancy cars and their mary-guana. Should've voted for Nixon, damnit!
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »

The higher the chance of him getting tossed out of a window the better.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 09:13:33 PM »

It got deleted.

Meanwhile I've actually attended benefit shows for Syrian refugees, while Classic Nazi the hatemonger speaks of them like a disease. That's why I'm describing the people who voted for Horfer as such disgusting filth. Vile bigots.

I'm not sure if the worst part is that you took a screenshot or that you think that your attendance of benefit shows for Syrian refugees makes you automatically not a bully.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies