Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:29:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy  (Read 725 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 24, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

Dick Morris praises it, calling it "the way to absolutely mess with Hillary's mind"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/24/dick_morris_accusations_about_bill_clinton_the_way_to_absolutely_mess_with_hillarys_mind.html
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:55 PM »

lol
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 07:44:34 PM »

Hillary has already been through all that, and so has the rest of the country. Boring.

This election is not about Bill anyway.

I hope Thump burns in hades for all the stupid trash talking he's been doing over the years towards everyone. He's earned every year he spends there.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 08:10:08 PM »

Congrats Madam President!

wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 08:18:08 PM »

Hillary has already been through all that, and so has the rest of the country. Boring.

I hope Thump burns in hades for all the stupid trash talking he's been doing over the years towards everyone. He's earned every year he spends there.
But she wants to bring Bill in to run the economy.
Dick Morris is going to enjoy every moment of Trump's attacks on Hillary.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 09:19:51 PM »

You're correct: this election is not about Bill, it's about Hillary. So the questions raised by Trump should continue to be about Hillary's activities as an enabler of her husband, and as someone who viciously attacked the women who were bringing credible charges against him. Go back and look at what she was saying about Monica Lewinsky initially, which is to say, prior to a certain blue dress showing up. Some may find this subject "boring", others will consider it pertinent and an indication of just how much weight to give Clinton's claims of being a champion of women's rights.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 09:23:31 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2016, 09:26:08 PM by Runeghost »

Just because its now been confirmed as one of the most terrible political attack strategies in modern history doesn't mean that he automatically loses, just that its going to be completely useless, at best.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 10:05:35 PM »

Just because its now been confirmed as one of the most terrible political attack strategies in modern history doesn't mean that he automatically loses, just that its going to be completely useless, at best.

I hope so because I believe that most people are decent people and do not like seeing this kind of garbage pervade our political elections.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 10:09:53 PM »

I hope so because I believe that most people are decent people and do not like seeing this kind of garbage pervade our political elections.
Is it garbage though?  It is part of the Clinton legacy.  It's about time someone called them out on it.
But what gets me, I thought Trump liked the Clintons!  And vice versa.  We all saw the pic and heard the comments and heard about the friendly golf games. 
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 10:13:14 PM »

You're correct: this election is not about Bill, it's about Hillary. So the questions raised by Trump should continue to be about Hillary's activities as an enabler of her husband, and as someone who viciously attacked the women who were bringing credible charges against him. Go back and look at what she was saying about Monica Lewinsky initially, which is to say, prior to a certain blue dress showing up. Some may find this subject "boring", others will consider it pertinent and an indication of just how much weight to give Clinton's claims of being a champion of women's rights.

I think that you are parroting skewed information that has been circulating about Hillary and that entire ordeal. She did not know about the "affair" with Monica Lewinski until just before Bill admitted to it to the public. And I wonder if you have proof of these "credible charges". I mean actual proof.

There are many women around the country who have been in Hillary's shoes, and if you are not a female, then judging Hillary for how she handled her marital situation is kind of unfair on your part.

Hillary is a champion of women's rights in word and deed. Do the research. She may not be perfect, but I think you should do some deeper research before you buy into all this stuff you read in the news.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 10:20:37 PM »

Is it garbage though?  It is part of the Clinton legacy.  It's about time someone called them out on it.
But what gets me, I thought Trump liked the Clintons!  And vice versa.  We all saw the pic and heard the comments and heard about the friendly golf games. 

It's the pot calling the kettle black. Trump has NO room to talk. He has no credibility is this department and why people even listen to him I pull my hair out each night asking myself.

And regarding the Clintons, they've been called out on everything. There is nothing left to call out, yet both of them are still standing and she is likely to be the next President. I don't think most people buy into the hype, they have questions and doubts, but Hillary is given the benefit of the doubt because there is so much gray area surrounding all these accusations. Otherwise people wouldn't vote for her at all. That's what I think.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 10:58:36 PM »

If this is true, Hillary Clinton needs to stop saying she'll put her husband in charge of the economy. You can't have it both ways.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 12:03:31 AM »

If this is true, Hillary Clinton needs to stop saying she'll put her husband in charge of the economy. You can't have it both ways.

How does that make it about Bill? When he was President he put Hillary in charge of health care reform, but it didn't make his presidency about her. You don't expect an ex President to not be utilized for his knowledge and abilities, do you?
dax00

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 09:16:56 AM »
« Edited: May 25, 2016, 09:20:39 AM by dax00, the extremely technical and judicious »

This is a PSYCHOLOGICAL strategy, not a practical one. Trump is playing his cards well.
This is like setting off an air horn as a golfer's about to tee off.

Clinton would do well to counter by trashing Ivanka.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 01:37:26 PM »

This is a PSYCHOLOGICAL strategy, not a practical one. Trump is playing his cards well.
This is like setting off an air horn as a golfer's about to tee off.

Clinton would do well to counter by trashing Ivanka.

Then she'd be stooping to his low level.

I wonder if people think it's OK to win dirty, just as long as you win? (Which seems to be Thumps's credo) or, is it better to win with respect? You know, so you can look yourself in the mirror the next day.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies