Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:38:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump must IMMEDIATELY end his Clinton attack strategy  (Read 753 times)
wolfsblood07
United States

« on: May 24, 2016, 08:18:08 PM »

Hillary has already been through all that, and so has the rest of the country. Boring.

This election is not about Bill anyway.

I hope Thump burns in hades for all the stupid trash talking he's been doing over the years towards everyone. He's earned every year he spends there.
But she wants to bring Bill in to run the economy.
Dick Morris is going to enjoy every moment of Trump's attacks on Hillary.
wolfsblood07
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 10:09:53 PM »

Just because its now been confirmed as one of the most terrible political attack strategies in modern history doesn't mean that he automatically loses, just that its going to be completely useless, at best.

I hope so because I believe that most people are decent people and do not like seeing this kind of garbage pervade our political elections.
Is it garbage though?  It is part of the Clinton legacy.  It's about time someone called them out on it.
But what gets me, I thought Trump liked the Clintons!  And vice versa.  We all saw the pic and heard the comments and heard about the friendly golf games. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies