Trump bashes Susana Martinez in New Mexico stop
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:39:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump bashes Susana Martinez in New Mexico stop
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Trump bashes Susana Martinez in New Mexico stop  (Read 4697 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2016, 05:13:01 PM »

Shes prised because her only accomplishment is being a Latino women governor. She needs to join the far left identity politics party known as the Democrats.

Is Susana Martinez seriously not right-wing enough for you guys? That's pretty nutty.

Shes being selfish by not supporting the nominee.  The she's putting her own political interests over the party.  If shes to worried about pissing off the left in her state then i suggest she switch parties.   If Trump loses and she tries to run later on i hope the voters remind her who casts votes on the gop side.

She cares about her country and wants to prevent its downfall. Unlike you, who hate America so much that you are willing to support Donald Trump in order to see it destroyed, she is a patriot.

Thats very dishonest of you to suggest i "hate" America.    I have Never  endorsed Trump either.  

BTW aren't members of your party burning American flags and waving  foreign ones??  

Give me a break.

I am, actually, a Mexican PANista. Members of that party have not, yet, burnt US flags: though we will, if Trump gets elected. I have only put the Dem colors here for the purposes of thiselection: since the US Democratic Party is all that is standing between us and the end of the Western Civilization as we know it. I will happily go back to an Indy identification as soon as this campaign is over.

But my views are beyond the point here: I owe no allegiance to the US. It is you who are commiting High Treason against the United States of America.

You are nuts if you actually think the Democrats care about Mexico and issues for your folks.  Your country has a massive drug cartel and curruption problem and none  of it is being fixed.   Immigration is all about VOTES.   Hispanic households under Obama has lost 60 % of their wealth.   The dems are going to do the same thing they did to my race in the 60s and 70s destroy the family foundation.

Gosh, why is it that American trators cannot even write decent English? "Curruption", for Webster's sake! Also, English is a freaking Indo-European tongue, and, however reduced in its grammatical inflection, it does require agreement between the subject and the verb. What are you, Chinese?

I guess, treason to your nation starts with treason to your language. Learn English before you post next time!

Haha, at least they can spell "traitors."  Tongue

Yeah, that is the only world they can spell. I guess, it comes with practice of  treason Smiley

Point taken, though Smiley
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2016, 05:14:14 PM »

Would you say that the policies that Jeb Bush advocated during his campaign are an appropriate American analogue the platform of PAN, ag?

Well, PAN is more liberal on quite a few things: remember, these are the former dissidents. Death penalty, for instance, is strongly opposed (PANistas are also quite Catholic), civil liberties are important, etc. Likewise, PAN governments presided over huge expansion of public healthcare access in Mexico (this was a particular pet project of Calderon). And, of course, the issues themselves are very different across the border. But, naturally, there are many affinities.

Why force the extreme pro- mexico on Americans ?    You have already said if Trump wins you will burn American flags.  Explain to me for Hispanics who want integrate into American society that disrespect to our political process is a good ideal ?

Once again, grammatically your posts do not make any sense. LEARN ENGLISH or get out of the US.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2016, 05:29:06 PM »

If the Trump realignment happens, I think there will be a more R->I switchers than straight R->D switchers.  

For the moment, yes. They will not even formally resign the Republican party for the moment: just refuse to endorse Trump. But if Trumpists remain in control of the Republican party after this year, they will not have many options. It would be either genuflecting to the new leadership and ideology, which many of them will find distastefull or outright unacceptable, or switching to the Dems. Third parties in the US do not survive long, and "independence" is an uncomfortable niche for a politician who wants to be mainstream. They will be Dems by 2020.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2016, 05:29:44 PM »

As long as one is crying while laughing, yep.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »

If i offended you by any attacks on your party ( i was a part of) i apologize.  Sorry to lump all dems in the far left wing although i feel as if that fraction of the party has moved away from where dems were even in 2008 with Obama . 

Its not true that ive taken a fringe position on any issues maybe being pro death penalty.

Yeah maybe wack the hell out of Hillary Clinton because i cant stand crooked spineless politicians.   You are confusing the two and thinking my positions are fringe and far right.

That's fine, I'm sorry too. I've said my piece and only really was suggesting you reconsider certain elements of your posting style, but that's just my opinion.

And yes, I'm aware certain but limited factions of my party actually do want to severely restrict or even rewrite the 2nd amendment, but most don't. The more radical/far-left factions seem to speak louder than the rest of us. I'm against banning various types of guns myself as I don't think it would help anything, but I just want universal background checks and some other limited but useful measures. So imagine how I feel when parts of my party are essentially brand the rest of us in the eyes of other people. I bet moderate Republicans feel the same way about the Tea Party-esque / Freedom Caucus guys.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »

everyone stop with the personal attacks please. Otherwise thread will be locked.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2016, 01:47:07 AM »

If this is how Trump woos undecided Republican officials, can one imagine him conducting "diplomacy" as president?

The optics of this look as terrible as Chris Christie in a thong.  Don't worry, AmeriKKKa.  Trump will put the uppity Latina in her place!
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2016, 04:58:48 AM »

Gee, thanks for that mental image...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2016, 12:38:30 PM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2016, 05:30:50 AM »

Trump says he'd like to have Martinez's endorsement:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/06/03/after-criticizing-new-mexico-gov-martinez-trump-now-says-he-wants-her-endorsement/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2016, 11:14:49 AM »

I'm wondering if this kerfuffle is the setup to Martinez as a running mate.

It would make Trump look more reasonable, and able to work with critics.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #86 on: June 03, 2016, 11:17:16 AM »

I'm wondering if this kerfuffle is the setup to Martinez as a running mate.

It would make Trump look more reasonable, and able to work with critics.
why would martinez accept, exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies