Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:44:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds  (Read 7165 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: May 25, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »

She broke a "rule" not a "law".  Nothing is gonna happen.

Fine, but the optics look real bad.

Didn't many people already think she broke some sort of rule or law by doing having a private email server? It's not like this wasn't a widely used talking point many months ago.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 04:55:30 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2016, 04:57:36 PM by Virginia »

Hillary is blowing this whole election and her hacks are too delusional to see this

How is she blowing the election? There is a complexity about her on many levels, and there are many accomplishments she has made over the course of many years. Are you compartmentalizing her into a tiny box because of the email situation?
She was already was planning a run while SOS so she should have known not to pull this stunt, I don't think you realize she has fallen into a tie with DONALD TRUMP, as with her "accomplishments" being female and being married to someone important are not achievements

That's what I've been saying. I really don't care much about this faux-scandal, but how could she be so stupid and oblivious to the effect such an action would have? Honestly, I do actually believe that Hillary either thinks she is above it all or that she legitimately has no ability to gauge how her actions will be perceived by the public. Since I don't know her personally, I obviously can't say for sure but I would guess it would be a mix of the two.

That being said, this whole outrage over this fake scandal is ridiculous. Give her a slap on the wrist and move on. Its freakin emails for gods sake, and she was authorized to possess classified materials she interacted with. I don't necessarily approve of the private email server but it doesn't warrant this much attention at all.

If Hillary were a Republican then the Dems would be screaming about this while the Republicans wouldn't give a toss. That's a problem with having such a dominant two-party system.

Pretty much. This whole issue is being drummed up for partisan purposes. Does anyone seriously believe Republicans would have a committee investigating a high-profile Republican presidential hopeful for years, then preparing a report right before their presidential election? Please.

This idea applies equally to politicians and regular joes as well. Many (not all, obviously) Democrats downplay it while many Republicans over-hype it. It's so freakin obvious. And yes, for the record, you could construe my post as downplaying it, but I legitimately feel this is a non-scandal regardless of what party the SoS in question would be from.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies