Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:34:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton E-Mail Use Violated Rules, State Department Audit Finds  (Read 7159 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: May 25, 2016, 01:22:36 PM »

People who like Hillary and want her to win, don't care.

People who can't stand Hillary and want her to go down, care.

Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »

Also from that link:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 04:04:42 PM »

Even if she didn't violate the law this does not bode well for her in the election. She's not going to convince anyone whose currently on the fence and Trump is going to rip into her over corruption. It really disgusts me that partisan hacks just can't acknowledge wrongdoing in principle regardless of which side is engaged in it.

I already mentioned if you like Hillary then this email thing doesn't matter. If you don't like Hillary then it does matter a great deal. Trump can rip into her all he wants, but he won't be the first. It's been a long history of that and Hillary is still standing. Why might that be?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »

Did other Secretaries of State create their own e-mail servers to get around record retention and disclosure laws?  I don't think so.

If you are talking "motivation", then can you prove that her intention was to "get around record retention and disclosure laws"? I don't think you can, because her intention was convenience.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:36 PM »

When she first took office with the Obama administration in 2009, the state department admits that it didn't fully adapt to "changing technology" so she didn't know. Most people don't care now. I see it a witch hunt.

Those who don't like Hillary are only seeing what they want to see, and to be fair, those of us who do like her are also seeing what we want to see. But I think it's important to get the facts straight, and also it's important to know just exactly who or what Hillary harmed by doing what she did.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 04:18:57 PM »

Hillary is blowing this whole election and her hacks are too delusional to see this

How is she blowing the election? There is a complexity about her on many levels, and there are many accomplishments she has made over the course of many years. Are you compartmentalizing her into a tiny box because of the email situation?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »

Hillary is blowing this whole election and her hacks are too delusional to see this

How is she blowing the election? There is a complexity about her on many levels, and there are many accomplishments she has made over the course of many years. Are you compartmentalizing her into a tiny box because of the email situation?
She was already was planning a run while SOS so she should have known not to pull this stunt, I don't think you realize she has fallen into a tie with DONALD TRUMP, as with her "accomplishments" being female and being married to someone important are not achievements

Can you prove that Hillary was planning to run while still Sec of State? She never said it. You can assume something all you want but that doesn't make it true. And if you can't see that she accomplished quite a lot in her life in the political arena -- if you see that her only achievements have been to be married to Bill and be a female -- then you aren't anyone worth talking to in my book. ;-)

And at this point in the election cycle, with Hillary still fighting Bernie and not being named the presumptive nominee yet, and with Trump running unopposed, speculation is pretty meaningless.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »

No one cares about the emails anymore.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2016, 07:37:37 PM »

Yawn.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: