Opinion of MK?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:37:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of MK?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: -skip-
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Opinion of MK?  (Read 2064 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2016, 07:25:34 PM »

I realize that there are many young posters, many filled with opinions but not yet a fully cognitive brain capable of critical reasoning.  So, in many cases I understand the desire to not crush their spirits, and in most of these I don't even vote,  however, in the case of MK,  every ounce of his spirit should be crushed.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2016, 07:36:10 PM »

I realize that there are many young posters, many filled with opinions but not yet a fully cognitive brain capable of critical reasoning.  So, in many cases I understand the desire to not crush their spirits, and in most of these I don't even vote,  however, in the case of MK,  every ounce of his spirit should be crushed.

He joined the forum in 2008, not sure how "young" he is.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2016, 04:49:35 PM »

a rare HP vote from me.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 01:19:10 AM »

I'm ready to crown him the worst current poster. He's also at least in the top ten worst of all time.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 04:16:26 AM »

One of his posts suggested that he actually is a cop. I have rarely been so utterly terrified reading something on this site.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 04:31:09 AM »

One of his posts suggested that he actually is a cop. I have rarely been so utterly terrified reading something on this site.

Why would you be terrified?     
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 06:59:30 AM »

Yeah I'm scared too seeing as how no one has ever lied about themselves on the Internet.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 07:16:52 AM »

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2016, 08:18:22 AM »

If I could, I would change my vote to FF. He is misunderstood and sometimes brings up good points.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2016, 08:24:15 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2016, 11:38:40 PM by L'exquisite Douleur »

Tony, reasons why it's very unlikely he's a cop:

-His spelling and grammar skills are sh!t. This is something police candidates are tested on, since it's actually an important part of their job.
-His communication skills are also something that would be noticed because you don't want a cop talking to an armed suspect or doing an interrogation who has the reading/listening comprehension skills that he does and is likely to respond with inane non-sequiturs as he so often does.
-His posts about guns mostly just amount to "HAR HAR GUNS ROCK OMG I LOVE GUNS" and he just uses bumper sticker talking points about gun control when it comes to things like defending civilian ownership of the AR-15. An actual cop would know a little bit more detail about guns.
-He lies through his teeth constantly, such as claiming that Obama openly admires Karl Marx. Why believe him here?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 05:16:57 AM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 05:20:50 AM by MK »

Could  it be that you deeply admire Marxists teachings? You seem to take pride in going around this forum lobbying to get others banned when they don't fit what your ideal of political views or opinions should be.  You have posted a million pictures of yourself on this site.... dude that's creepy and reeks of desperation.  Maybe on here you finally feel powerful seeing since  its basically a leftist echo-chamber for socially depressed nerds.  This is pure fun and enjoyment for me.   You're right, after the election I get on with my life.   When you made mention of me not knowing about guns  I Couldn't  help but laugh.  I want to say something else so bad ,  but with people like you it's probably not a good ideal.   I will say that if you're going to be a liberal fu (khead it's probably not a good ideal to post pictures of yourself and other social media information. 

I assume after this post I will be banned and i could give 2 f×(×s about  it.     I will gladly let you finish feeling like you're somebody.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2016, 07:38:38 AM »

Tony, reasons why it's very unlikely he's a cop:

-His spelling and grammar skills are sh!t. This is something police candidates are tested on, since it's actually an important part of their job.
-His communication skills are also something that would be noticed because you don't want a cop talking to an armed suspect or doing an interrogation who has the reading/listening comprehension skills that he does and is likely to respond with inane non-sequiturs as he so often does.
-His posts about guns mostly just amount to "HAR HAR GUNS ROCK OMG I LOVE GUNS" and he just uses bumper sticker talking points about gun control when it comes to things like defending civilian ownership of the AR-15. An actual cop would know a little bit more detail about guns.
-He lies through his teeth constantly, such as claiming that Obama openly admires Karl Marx. Why believe him here?

You're probably right and that's relieving.

I guess that even after 6 years on here I remain too trusting of people's good faith. Tongue
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »

yea, I'm flip flopping again, he's an HP.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2016, 12:56:28 PM »

Who?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »

Could  it be that you deeply admire Marxists teachings? You seem to take pride in going around this forum lobbying to get others banned when they don't fit what your ideal of political views or opinions should be.  You have posted a million pictures of yourself on this site.... dude that's creepy and reeks of desperation.  Maybe on here you finally feel powerful seeing since  its basically a leftist echo-chamber for socially depressed nerds.  This is pure fun and enjoyment for me.   You're right, after the election I get on with my life.   When you made mention of me not knowing about guns  I Couldn't  help but laugh.  I want to say something else so bad ,  but with people like you it's probably not a good ideal.   I will say that if you're going to be a liberal fu (khead it's probably not a good ideal to post pictures of yourself and other social media information. 

I assume after this post I will be banned and i could give 2 f×(×s about  it.     I will gladly let you finish feeling like you're somebody.

These types of incoherent streams of consciousness belong on Facebook, not the hallowed halls of Atlas.  You're worried you'll get banned for typing... whatever that was; you should be worried that your communication skills are at a third grade level when you're claiming to be old enough to legally possess a weapon.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2016, 06:01:00 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2016, 06:03:44 PM by L'exquisite Douleur »

OK to understand why almost everyone finds you an unbearable sh!tposter imagine this: what if a Democrat with zero irony called the Republicans a neo-Nazi party. And when called out on it doubled down and defended his claim by saying with zero citation "Donald Trump admires Adolf Hitler". And when called out for THAT accused the poster doing so of being a Nazi themselves and attacked them for frequently posting pics of themselves on Atlas when they have never done so. Because I never have.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2016, 02:09:25 AM »
« Edited: July 28, 2016, 02:11:11 AM by Joe Republic »

I will say that if you're going to be a liberal fu (khead it's probably not a good ideal to post pictures of yourself and other social media information.

Speaking of which, I can confirm via Facebook that (thankfully) MK is not a cop.  But the fact he's a mechanic working on naval submarines doesn't fill me with much confidence either...

IIRC he also claimed at one point to be non-white and LGBT, which also seems to be, um, disproven.
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2016, 03:49:25 PM »

The only people who argue that Obama or the Democrats are somehow Marxists or enthusiasts of Marx are generally people who've never read any Marx or don't know what he said; the people who have even the most vague ideas of what Marx actually said don't say that regardless of where they are on the political spectrum.  The Communist manifesto is barely 50 pages long if that and is available all over the bloody internet: its not like its something that impractical to read to the point where you need to listen to what other people claim it says.  I read it for a political philosophy class at uni and remember liking it and thinking that the ideas in it made sense and were interesting (not that I agreed with all of them mind, but the whole point of this is to read people who you might not agree with but understand where they come from) although I might have been affected that it was only 50 pages long and an easy read and I'd just had to slog through Hobbes which was 200 pages of very clunky ye olde english and Locke who seemed to quote a random bible verse every page and that's not easy to understand if you've never read the bible.  That's probably the main reason why I like Mill and Rousseau a lot as well, compared to the two written in older English they were just much easier reads...

In terms of the question asked in the title of the thread; I've yet to see the guy make a good post and that means that he's a bad poster
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies