Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it  (Read 8994 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: May 26, 2016, 01:24:05 PM »

After living in obscurity for so long, it seems that Bernie has become enamored by stardom.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »

Bernie is out of his league with Trumpdedump, but Bernie has stars in his eyes and is enjoying being in the spotlight now. I'd never watch that debate, however. Absolutely no interest.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:32:30 PM »

Bernie is out of his league with Trumpdedump, but Bernie has stars in his eyes and is enjoying being in the spotlight now. I'd never watch that debate, however. Absolutely no interest.

Of course you would watch it. So would everyone here. But we won't because Trump won't let it happen.

No I really have no interest in anything Bernie does, he needs to go and let Hillary have the stage. And Trump's mug is plastered everywhere to infinity so it's hard not to read stuff about him. Trump is playing Bernie, I agree.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 03:34:07 PM »

Exactly how is he out of the league of a man who has an incredibly shallow grasp of policy, and can't really do anything other than utter his usual stump speech talking points, or resort to name-calling when he's backed into a corner?

Because Trump is devious and dirty and he cheats. He'd make toast out of Bernie.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 08:30:04 PM »

I just heard on CBS that the debate was a joke. It's not gonna happen.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 01:41:33 PM »

How about Bernie says "Game on" about bowing out of the race and letting Hillary go head to head with Trump?

Bernie is becoming a joke, sorry but that's how I see it.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 04:07:55 PM »

There is no bigger coward then Donald Trump. Hardly shocking he made this decision.

Everyone here thought this debate would happen except me who said Trump would dodge.

I didn't think it would happen, Trump is a poor debater and Bernie would have had nothing to lose.

You are right. Trump is a poor debater, in fact, he's a poor speaker altogether. He talks like a child.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 08:08:40 PM »

Trump was never serious in the first place. Just par for the course. Keep your name in lights, doesn't matter how.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »

LOL!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies