Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:29:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanders/Trump agree to debate UPDATE: Trump won't do it  (Read 8958 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: May 25, 2016, 11:57:48 PM »

Trump was smart to accept the offer, imo.  Even if he loses, he'll still be the center of media attention.

I wonder which network will host it.  TYT said they'd do it, but I'm not sure they'd be able to donate any proceeds to charity.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 01:11:14 AM »

Well, on further thought, maybe it will help show Bernie fans that Bernie hates Trump much more than Hillary?

Yeah, that's a prettty good guess.  I think Bernie wants to signal to the deluded Bernie Bros. flirting with Trump that their savior and Trump are not even in the same universe in terms of their approach to policy and politics.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 01:35:35 PM »

Trump just confirmed that he still wants to do it, with the charity stipulation.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 03:32:01 PM »

Bernie is out of his league with Trumpdedump, but Bernie has stars in his eyes and is enjoying being in the spotlight now. I'd never watch that debate, however. Absolutely no interest.

Exactly how is he out of the league of a man who has an incredibly shallow grasp of policy, and can't really do anything other than utter his usual stump speech talking points, or resort to name-calling when he's backed into a corner?
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 03:35:43 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies