Trump just picked up a very fitting and appropriate endorsement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:26:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump just picked up a very fitting and appropriate endorsement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump just picked up a very fitting and appropriate endorsement  (Read 1097 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2016, 08:57:13 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-endorses-donald-trump-article-1.2651758

Douchbebags of a feather flock together!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:10:41 AM »

Seeing as he's facing federal criminal charges, you'd think he'd be a Hillary backer...
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 09:47:40 AM »

Seeing as he's facing federal criminal charges, you'd think he'd be a Hillary backer...

You know that Trump faces actual charges while a Clinton indictment exists only in the fever swamps of right-wingers and Bernie-or-Busters.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 10:22:00 AM »

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 10:24:33 AM »

This needs to go viral.  Shkreli is as low life as you can get--the kind of scum that regular pond scum can't stand.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 10:47:45 AM »

This needs to go viral.  Shkreli is as low life as you can get--the kind of scum that regular pond scum can't stand.

From the article:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 10:54:46 AM »

I wish we'd stop with this.  Every year, all the white supremacists, christian extremists and neo-nazis are going to endorse the Republican nominee, and all the far-left radicals, communists, and black supremacists will endorse the Democratic nominee.  The candidates and parties are not the minimum of their endorsers and shouldn't be blamed for having ideologies that are marginally closer to one or the other extremist organization's views.  This is just another case of that, Shkreli is closer to Trump than he is to Clinton, but that doesn't mean they're a match or that Trump is evil because Shkreli likes him.  If Trump was even further away from his views, Shkreli would be closer to Clinton and probably would have endorsed her.
Podgy the Bear
mollybecky

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 11:44:12 AM »

From the article:

Trump will take anything he can get.  Look at how he trashed Marco Rubio throughout.  Now it's the Marco-Donald lovefest...
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 11:51:51 AM »

Wasn't he a Sanders supporter until he was publicly trashed by the campaign? Could Shkreli be the vanguard of the sanders4trump movement the media are definitely sure is a real thing?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 11:55:58 AM »

SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 02:57:34 PM »

I wish we'd stop with this.  Every year, all the white supremacists, christian extremists and neo-nazis are going to endorse the Republican nominee, and all the far-left radicals, communists, and black supremacists will endorse the Democratic nominee.  The candidates and parties are not the minimum of their endorsers and shouldn't be blamed for having ideologies that are marginally closer to one or the other extremist organization's views.  This is just another case of that, Shkreli is closer to Trump than he is to Clinton, but that doesn't mean they're a match or that Trump is evil because Shkreli likes him.  If Trump was even further away from his views, Shkreli would be closer to Clinton and probably would have endorsed her.

This is much too reasonable a post for the likes of many who spout their drivel in these threads, so thank-you for offering a glimmer of sanity...
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 03:05:56 PM »

Wasn't he a Sanders supporter until he was publicly trashed by the campaign? Could Shkreli be the vanguard of the sanders4trump movement the media are definitely sure is a real thing?

Yes! This is the flock leader that will lead the far left to the normal outsider candidate..
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »

Is this a joke article?

I honestly can't tell anymore...
Especially with that twitter status
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2016, 03:22:22 PM »

I wish we'd stop with this.  Every year, all the white supremacists, christian extremists and neo-nazis are going to endorse the Republican nominee, and all the far-left radicals, communists, and black supremacists will endorse the Democratic nominee.

Lmao, how many "black supremacists" do you think there are in the Democratic party?  Are you one of those people that thinks BLM is a black supremacy movement?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2016, 06:59:58 PM »

I wish we'd stop with this.  Every year, all the white supremacists, christian extremists and neo-nazis are going to endorse the Republican nominee, and all the far-left radicals, communists, and black supremacists will endorse the Democratic nominee.

Lmao, how many "black supremacists" do you think there are in the Democratic party?  Are you one of those people that thinks BLM is a black supremacy movement?

There are some dark corners of BLM, which has become basically an umbrella for all black activism at this point.  But it's not just BLM.

For example, I think the Black Panthers, which was absorbed by the Democratic party in the 70s, was a black supremacy movement.  In fact Obama's first election was losing a Chicago house seat primary against Bobby Rush.

Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 10:32:37 PM »

There are some dark corners of BLM, which has become basically an umbrella for all black activism at this point.  But it's not just BLM.

For example, I think the Black Panthers, which was absorbed by the Democratic party in the 70s, was a black supremacy movement.  In fact Obama's first election was losing a Chicago house seat primary against Bobby Rush.

Wow, I thought the worst part about Bobby Rush was the fact that he doesn't show up to work.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 03:19:57 PM »

You guys know he supported Bernie earlier right?
President Freedom
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.11, S: -7.42

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 06:07:41 PM »

Hence,

Douchebags of a feather flock together!

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 07:20:27 PM »

He didn't support Bernie, he made a maximum donation in the hopes of getting a meeting with him, and the donation was promptly returned (REJECTED) by the Sanders campaign.

Pathetic!  No wonder he supports Ding Dong Trump.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 07:36:44 PM »

Yes, let's pretend that those two groups of people are equal in numbers, influence or severity of intent.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 07:48:56 PM »

He didn't support Bernie, he made a maximum donation in the hopes of getting a meeting with him, and the donation was promptly returned (REJECTED) by the Sanders campaign.

Pathetic!  No wonder he supports Ding Dong Trump.
I see I triggered you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies