A REALISTIC sex-related question.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:00:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  A REALISTIC sex-related question.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Should public universities provide free condoms for students?
Yes

No

Other (explain)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: A REALISTIC sex-related question.  (Read 4001 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2005, 07:26:04 PM »

so um, you DON'T use condoms? Seeing prostitutes without a condom is like skydiving without an extra parachute or white water rafting without a lifejacket.

I never said that.. just that I don't like them - very second rate sort of experience compared to au naturelle.  I certainly never used them when doing college girls (talk about excessive caution). 

My city is FULL of syphillis.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2005, 07:27:52 PM »

so um, you DON'T use condoms? Seeing prostitutes without a condom is like skydiving without an extra parachute or white water rafting without a lifejacket.

I never said that.. just that I don't like them - very second rate sort of experience compared to au naturelle.  I certainly never used them when doing college girls (talk about excessive caution). 

Who told you that?  I doubt it is prevalent outside of the poor population who have no access to health care.  In any case that is completely and easily curable, BRTD.  I suggest you bareback those coeds - you only live once.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2005, 07:28:18 PM »

Syphillis is known to result in, in late stages, loss of mental capacity and obsession with hot communist rebels. This explains so much.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2005, 07:29:59 PM »

I know why - lack of free public health care.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2005, 07:41:18 PM »

Who told you that?  I doubt it is prevalent outside of the poor population who have no access to health care.  In any case that is completely and easily curable, BRTD.  I suggest you bareback those coeds - you only live once.

The university puts all sorts of fact sheets promoting safe sex and mentions that Mankato is known for being the most syphillis-filled city in the midwest.

It is most prevelant among the people who screw the most, that being the college kids. I haven't met a girl who'd go without a condom anyway.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2005, 07:45:56 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2005, 07:49:56 PM by opebo »

That's really interesting.  I never met one that even insisted on one the first time!  Of course my college experience was from the late 1980's into graduate school through the very late 1990's, but I thought that was the height of the unreasonable overreaction to stds.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 07:53:46 PM »

not only have we been fed safe sex campaigns since middle school, the actual floors of the dorms are full of posters promoting condom use. The University may be using scare tactics or not, but most kids would just rather be safe.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 08:00:42 PM »

not only have we been fed safe sex campaigns since middle school, the actual floors of the dorms are full of posters promoting condom use. The University may be using scare tactics or not, but most kids would just rather be safe.

Well, once you've tried it the proper way, you'll never want to go back, I assure you.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies