Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:23:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: -skip-
Scared of both

Scared of Bernie

Scared of Hillary

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Is Trump scared of Bernie and Hillary?  (Read 1905 times)
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2016, 11:43:39 PM »

Something tells me he's terrified of both of them.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 12:12:25 AM »

Donald Trump is the epitome of a little bitch.

I'd be surprised if he is even willing to debate Clinton in the fall.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:19:59 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2016, 12:24:40 AM by Ronnie »

I don't think he particularly cares about Bernie, who is a non-threat.  He's terrified of losing to Hillary, though.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 12:20:44 AM »

I don't think he has anything to be scared of about Bernie.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 12:22:59 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2016, 09:32:14 PM by hermit »

I don't think he particularly cares about Bernie because he's a non-threat.  He's terrified of losing to Hillary, though.

Losing to a female who is very smart and much more politically savvy than he is would be awful for him, given his views on females. Also given the fact that he hates to lose.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 01:39:47 AM »

I don't think he particularly cares about Bernie because he's a non-threat.  He's terrified of losing to Hillary, though.

Losing to a female who is very smart and much more political savvy than he is would be awful for him, given his views on females. Also given the fact that he hates to lose.

^^This.

His willingness to debate Bernie is more or less a sign that he knows he is going to get crushed by Hillary in the debates so he really has nothing to lose by debating Senile Sanders, and Bernie's willingness to debate Trump now is just a sign that he knows he won't get to debate him in the upcoming months Smiley

I think Trump is only offering to debate BS because he wants to kiss up to him and try to lure his ignorant supporters (the BernieOrBust/BernieBros/Jfern people) over to vote for him over the evil neoliberal warmonger corporatist corrupt hag, which, let's face it, this is all this facade of a debate is going to be is a knock-down-drag-out Hillary piñata party where both candidates are going to do nothing but throw red meat to their base of Hillary derangement syndrome morons.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 01:43:06 AM »

Losing to a female who is very smart and much more political savvy than he is would be awful for him, given his views on females. Also given the fact that he hates to lose.

^^This.

His willingness to debate Bernie is more or less a sign that he knows he is going to get crushed by Hillary in the debates so he really has nothing to lose by debating Senile Sanders, and Bernie's willingness to debate Trump now is just a sign that he knows he won't get to debate him in the upcoming months Smiley

I think Trump is only offering to debate BS because he wants to kiss up to him and try to lure his ignorant supporters (the BernieOrBust/BernieBros/Jfern people) over to vote for him over the evil neoliberal warmonger corporatist corrupt hag, which, let's face it, this is all this facade of a debate is going to be is a knock-down-drag-out Hillary piñata party where both candidates are going to do nothing but throw red meat to their base of Hillary derangement syndrome morons.

Except that Trump chickened out of actually debating Bernie. But I imagine he'd still be open to debating Hillary, who also chickened out of debating Bernie.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 01:45:47 AM »

^^This.

Except that Trump chickened out of actually debating Bernie. But I imagine he'd still be open to debating Hillary, who also chickened out of debating Bernie.

Why should/would she debate someone whom she's already beaten? She has bigger fish to fry. No need to beat a dead horse. 
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 04:15:52 AM »

Incomplete poll. Where's the option that TRUMP is not afraid? TRUMP will/would trump them both.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 11:36:41 AM »

Trump could give less of a sh**t about Hillary. He probably sees her as one of the establishment talking-heads that he easily eviscerated in the GOP primaries.

But he's probably scared sh**tless of Bernie.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 11:40:01 AM »

I think Trump is pumped up and ready to get in the ring with Hillary, and couldn't care less about Bernie.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 11:41:47 AM »

Hmm maybe of Bernie because his base is so strong.

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 11:52:18 AM »

Hillary. Why would Trump be scared of his future running mate?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 03:27:44 PM »

Trump is a winner.

Of course he is not scared of Hillary, or Bernie.
Winners aren't scared. Losers are scared.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »

Trump could give less of a sh**t about Hillary. He probably sees her as one of the establishment talking-heads that he easily eviscerated in the GOP primaries.

But he's probably scared sh**tless of Bernie.

A debate with Sanders might have shown Sanders supporters the greater agreement they have with Trump than they do with Hillary.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »

I think Trump's not scared because I suspect he doesn't actually want to govern and thus doesn't care whether he wins or not.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 09:34:11 PM »

Trump is a winner.

Of course he is not scared of Hillary, or Bernie.

LOL!
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 09:55:23 PM »

Trump is scared of much more than Bernie and Hillary. Anyone who has to trash talk every human being who crosses their path and looks at them funny....it means they have a lot of fear. Anyone who is secure in themselves knows how to let unimportant things roll off their back.

Trump FEARS losing, so he blasts 10-fold anyone who says anything negative about him. It's childish behavior, not befitting a man who is 69 years old. And certainly not befitting a President of the U.S.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 11:54:07 PM »

Trump Miller is frightened of a lot of things: female reporters, hungry little kids, people who don't speak English, old Jewish men... but we all know what he's really scared of:

FREAK21345

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2016, 02:18:13 PM »

He's probably more scared of Bernie because of his much better polling numbers, but now it's all but impossible for Bernie to get the nomination. Hillary is becoming less and less of a threat to him especially since she spoiled the Democratic Party's vision of turning Arizona, Georgia, and Utah blue (or red or whatever the hell it is on this forum) this year. Her nomination also could mean the Dems lose Oregon, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, and New Hampshire which are Dem-lean states.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2016, 02:48:47 PM »

I wonder if he's honestly scared about the situation he's put himself in. I don't think he was expecting to get this far and he clearly has no plan for running a national, organized campaign. He coasted on free media publicity, but he's no longer going to be capable of controlling the narrative the way he did during the primary and lacks the discipline to craft a more presidential image. Wouldn't be surprised if he unraveled at the seams as the summer marches on.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2016, 02:51:22 PM »

WI: Neither
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 02:52:16 PM »

I agree, so Trump is scared.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 06:38:53 AM »

Trump seems not to have a problem speaking to the press. Sanders seems not to have a problem speaking to the press.

If one candidate is scared, it would seem to be Hillary Clinton. At some point, she's going to have to answer questions from the press, instead of cowering in the corner; the fact that nobody is screaming about her inaccessibility is troubling, to say the least.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 06:56:30 AM »

Trump is not scared of anybody.

He looks at this like a sport.

Once his opponent is announced, he prepares like a football team.

In the primaries, he went after Cruz, Bush and the Robot very hard.

The GE will be more like mud wrestling, excuse the pun.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies