Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:48:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?
Yes, it helps Hillary

No, it has no effect

No, and it actually helps Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Will this shocking new evidence help Hillary/hurt TRUMP?  (Read 2267 times)
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 29, 2016, 12:13:21 AM »

Guys, I recently found this information on google images while trying to help a new friend I just made.  Does this help Hillary steal votes away from supposed "man of the people" Donald Trump?

Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 12:19:12 AM »

This is just xingkerui bait, isn't it?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 12:20:29 AM »

Wow, Hillary eats like me! That's awesome, I'm starting to like her more now, but does she eat cake with her hands too?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 12:24:49 AM »

IIRC, Sarah Palin was in New York (the pizza capital of the world) so Donald Trump took her to ... Sbarro.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 12:40:02 AM »

Wow, Hillary eats like me! That's awesome, I'm starting to like her more now, but does she eat cake with her hands too?

She does not; in fact, I'm told by some of my friends on here that she actually "let's them eat cake" - whoever "them" is.

To answer your question from the other thread, though - I've heard that Donald Trump surprisingly does not drink beer.

Hillary, on the other hand, has been sighted doing this:

The research that you have inspired me to do has been pretty enlightening; I was pretty sure she was just a shrill harpy, but she actually seems like a cool grandma, like Lily Tomlin or Betty White or something.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 08:52:36 AM »

New York (the pizza capital of the world)

i'm genuinely confused as to how someone could misspell "chicago" that badly Huh
dax00

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 09:27:13 AM »

The top pic looks staged (because of her glare into the camera). The bottom pic looks natural.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 09:28:26 AM »

i'm genuinely confused as to how someone could misspell "chicago" that badly Huh

Smiley
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 02:33:10 PM »

If Hillary can pass mashed potatoes through her nose, I'll endorse her AND campaign for her.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »

The Donald would say: "Who the hell cares?"
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »

Looks like Donald Trump's efforts in New York will be futile. He'll be lucky to break thirty percent now.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »

This is trivial. My feelings about Trump have been stated many times, but I believe in attacking him on substantial reasons, not superficial ones.
cwt

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 03:20:12 PM »

She does not; in fact, I'm told by some of my friends on here that she actually "let's them eat cake" - whoever "them" is.

To answer your question from the other thread, though - I've heard that Donald Trump surprisingly does not drink beer.

Hillary, on the other hand, has been sighted doing this:

She drinks beer, but she doesn't know how to pour it.

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »

Looks like Donald Trump's efforts in New York will be futile. He'll be lucky to break thirty percent now.

LOL, I think he'll win around 42-44% there.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 03:34:41 PM »

Smiley
None of you can spell Naples. (Of, perhaps, Sicily.)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 03:49:26 PM »

The top pic looks staged (because of her glare into the camera). The bottom pic looks natural.

Shocking news: When asked to judge an action by Hillary, Trump supporter chooses the negative option!

I do agree with you on Trump, though. He is naturally eating pizza with a fork, possibly because his tiny hands can't properly grip the slice of pizza.
dax00

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 08:09:50 AM »

Shocking news: When asked to judge an action by Hillary, Trump supporter chooses the negative option!

I do agree with you on Trump, though. He is naturally eating pizza with a fork, possibly because his tiny hands can't properly grip the slice of pizza.
You can't honestly think that top pic looks anyhow natural. She clearly stopped mid-bite to half-smile for the camera.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »

The sad thing is that Donald's the New Yorker. Shameful stuff!
jimrtex
Atlas Icon
Marshall Islands

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 08:44:53 AM »

Guys, I recently found this information on google images while trying to help a new friend I just made.  Does this help Hillary steal votes away from supposed "man of the people" Donald Trump?

Where do they serve square pizzas on red plastic trays?  Wouldn't the pizza melt the plastic?
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 08:51:54 AM »

You can't honestly think that top pic looks anyhow natural. She clearly stopped mid-bite to half-smile for the camera.

Isn't that a sign of authenticity, though?  It's like, naturalistic/caught in the act/real person.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 09:03:17 AM »

Where do they serve square pizzas on red plastic trays?  Wouldn't the pizza melt the plastic?

I was served pizza like that in school. Dunno why anybody would voluntarily choose it, but whatever.
Angrie

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 09:39:08 AM »

I was served pizza like that in school. Dunno why anybody would voluntarily choose it, but whatever.

Well, ishe didn't actually eat it. Notice that this is her "first bite" in the photo, and that there are no other eaten or half eaten slices.

Once the photo was taken, she threw the pizza away and went to a nice seafood restaurant instead.

If you are not going to actually eat the pizza and are just using it for a photo op, then you are indifferent to the actual pizza itself. Hence the square pizza.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 12:49:09 PM »

I don't really have an opinion on it specifically. It could be either. I'm just saying it's unsurprising you called it staged. If it was natural and they wanted a picture, why wouldn't she look up, even if only briefly, at the camera guy standing smack dab right in front of her? How do you know some member of her entourage or someone else didn't just walk up randomly to take a picture and she was courteous? Unless you have detailed specifics of what was happening before and after that picture, there is no evidence to suggest one or the other.
Angrie

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 01:36:31 PM »

I don't really have an opinion on it specifically. It could be either. I'm just saying it's unsurprising you called it staged. If it was natural and they wanted a picture, why wouldn't she look up, even if only briefly, at the camera guy standing smack dab right in front of her? How do you know some member of her entourage or someone else didn't just walk up randomly to take a picture and she was courteous? Unless you have detailed specifics of what was happening before and after that picture, there is no evidence to suggest one or the other.

If she were eating it naturally, there is a high probability that the pizza would already have some bites taken out of it. Most photos randomly taken of an individual naturally eating pizza would show them taking a bite out of a partially-eaten slice.

But we find that the picture shows her taking a first bite out of the pizza, which is what one would expect if she were picking up a fresh piece of pizza for a staged photo op without actually eating the pizza. That's not dispositive, of course, but it is suggestive.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies