#BernieForPrison2016?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:14:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  #BernieForPrison2016?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #BernieForPrison2016?  (Read 1295 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 29, 2016, 01:21:22 AM »

Could all three of the remaining presidential contenders be criminals by the end of the year?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313932605/Toensing-Letter-to-Senator-Sanders-Re-Burlington-College-Documents

If Bernie used the power of his office on behalf of his wife to improperly pressure a bank into approving a loan Burlington College would have never been able to pay back, and then the college paid a lot of money to his wife, he's in deep trouble.  Is this why she's spent two months pretending to not be able to find his tax returns?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 01:32:36 AM »

BEAUTIFUL! I hope the Clinton Justice Department throws him in jail for this.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 01:38:15 AM »

Could all three of the remaining presidential contenders be criminals by the end of the year?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/313932605/Toensing-Letter-to-Senator-Sanders-Re-Burlington-College-Documents

If Bernie used the power of his office on behalf of his wife to improperly pressure a bank into approving a loan Burlington College would have never been able to pay back, and then the college paid a lot of money to his wife, he's in deep trouble.  Is this why she's spent two months pretending to not be able to find his tax returns?

Ok... Lyin' Steve. Always liked most of your posts and contributions to the forum, however the thread title appears to be an excessively provocative angle that doesn't in any way shape or form appear to resemble anything definitive, nor a logical argument as to why this may possibly potentially be the case come end of December 2016.

Please explain in detail why Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders could potentially be criminals by the end of 2016?

Between your provocative title, that appear to be nothing but yet another anti-Bernie hack job, I want you to explain why you think that all three remaining presidential candidates might be criminals by the end of the year. Do you know something that the rest of us don't know? Please explain....

Call me confused in Oregon....
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:41:00 AM »

BEAUTIFUL! I hope the Clinton Justice Department throws him in jail for this.

Well, call some of your friends on the Clinton campaign, and they might just oblige in the event she somehow manages to win in November...

Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 01:42:11 AM »

If Bernie used the power of his office on behalf of his wife to improperly pressure a bank into approving a loan Burlington College would have never been able to pay back, and then the college paid a lot of money to his wife, he's in deep trouble.  Is this why she's spent two months pretending to not be able to find his tax returns?

Ok... Lyin' Steve. Always liked most of your posts and contributions to the forum, however the thread title appears to be an excessively provocative angle that doesn't in any way shape or form appear to resemble anything definitive, nor a logical argument as to why this may possibly potentially be the case come end of December 2016.

Please explain in detail why Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, and Bernie Sanders could potentially be criminals by the end of 2016?

Between your provocative title, that appear to be nothing but yet another anti-Bernie hack job, I want you to explain why you think that all three remaining presidential candidates might be criminals by the end of the year. Do you know something that the rest of us don't know? Please explain....

It's a tongue-in-cheek reference to #HillaryForPrison, I don't actually think any of our lovely candidates has much chance of being convicted of a crime.

If he actually did pressure the bank to loan his wife money, though, that's pretty damn unethical.  Jane Sanders isn't fooling anyone on the tax returns.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 01:46:11 AM »

It's a tongue-in-cheek reference to #HillaryForPrison, I don't actually think any of our lovely candidates has much chance of being convicted of a crime.

If he actually did pressure the bank to loan his wife money, though, that's pretty damn unethical.  Jane Sanders isn't fooling anyone on the tax returns.

ok... got it, apologies for taking that bait and not having a sense of humor. Wink

That being said, Libertarian and Green are sounding awful tasty come November Harvest Season.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 01:51:26 AM »
« Edited: May 29, 2016, 01:53:13 AM by Maxwell »

It's worth that Toensing either refers to Brady Toensing, Vice Chair for the Vermont Republican Party, or Victoria Toensing, the GOP's #BENGHAZI lawyer. Either way, take this with a mountain of salt.

Let's be fair here.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 01:58:38 AM »

Fine, put all of 'em in jail and lets run Johnson vs Stein
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 02:01:09 AM »

It's worth that Toensing either refers to Brady Toensing, Vice Chair for the Vermont Republican Party, or Victoria Toensing, the GOP's #BENGHAZI lawyer. Either way, take this with a mountain of salt.

Let's be fair here.
It's the former.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 06:11:30 AM »

I thought this might actually be something interesting when I clicked the thread title.

Guess I was wrong.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 06:42:32 AM »

Even if there is nothing in this story, is anyone here who doubts that the right-wing noise machine will make a huge fuss out of it? Heck, they managed to make the e-mail nonsense look like the second coming of Watergate.
That goes to those who believe that it won't be easy for Sanders' favorables to crumble during a GE campaign. 
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 07:54:03 AM »

This doesn't seem to be anywhere on the news, though.
dax00

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 09:30:26 AM »

Somebody please find solid grounds for #CruzForPrison, so I no longer have to worry about a delegate ninja strike on the RNC nomination (aka the nuclear option).
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 11:33:16 AM »

Somebody please find solid grounds for #CruzForPrison, so I no longer have to worry about a delegate ninja strike on the RNC nomination (aka the nuclear option).

The undisclosed GS loan!
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »

Every effort being made here to unite the Democratic Party. Tongue
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 11:40:50 AM »

Sanders' first taste of a right-wing smear?
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 11:41:13 AM »

lmao
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 10:40:52 PM »

I love how a humble, concerned Catholic parishioner hired a K St law firm to represent her in this matter.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies