Bernie now dictating to Hillary how to pick her VP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie now dictating to Hillary how to pick her VP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie now dictating to Hillary how to pick her VP  (Read 3148 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: May 29, 2016, 05:41:11 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Doesn't sound like he's "dictating" anything. I think you're the one who needs to give it a rest.

Also he said that he likes Tim Kaine, so it's not like his standards are terribly high.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 06:14:51 PM »

As somebody who's backed Bernie since May of 2015, he should let the presumptive nominee do what she wants.

PEEBS NOW DICTATING TO BERNIE HOW TO DEAL WITH HILLARY'S VP CHOICE Tongue
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 10:12:53 AM »

Can you imagine how unimaginably pissed the Sandernistas would be had Hillary behaved this way towards Obama in 2008? The double standard is sickening. It's time to remove this thorn from our side known as Bernie Sanders and his unhinged bohemian supporters. We've tolerated their immature tactics and shenanigans for far too long. Of course, Bernie cares as much about party unity as I care as much as to how jfern is going to spin this post.

Where are you getting this idea that all "Sandernistas" were Obama supporters in 2008? This is an attitude I've seen a lot from you and IceSpear, that Sanders supporters are generally people who have opposed Hillary Clinton for her entire career and base their politics on not backing Clinton.

Anyway, the VP candidate will have absolutely no effect on the outcome of the general, unless they're a disaster. Clinton should pick the person she thinks will be the best VP. I'd like it to be someone I ideologically agree with in case they become President some day, but at the same time I want those people to stay in the Senate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies