Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:15:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks!  (Read 7019 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« on: May 31, 2016, 08:05:30 AM »

Endorsed. It's leadership like yours we'll need in the transitional period.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »

There are few people more qualified to be Vice President than Lumine. He's a very sharp guy, and will do the job well. Double endorsed (if that's a thing).
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 11:47:36 PM »

Winfield, we aren't making rape or sexual harassment legal. Aren't people that would do those things already predisposed to breaking the law and, therefore, likely to do it regardless of whether the law tells them which bathroom to use?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:39:32 AM »

Winfield, we aren't making rape or sexual harassment legal. Aren't people that would do those things already predisposed to breaking the law and, therefore, likely to do it regardless of whether the law tells them which bathroom to use?

Let's look at it in this light.  You were born a male.  You think of yourself as a female.  However, you are in fact still, and may always be, anatomically a male.

Should you use the men's bathroom or should you use the women's bathroom?     

I think this is the fundamental disagreement here. You think that transgender folks are born their birth gender and "think" that they are the other gender. However, I don't believe this is necessarily the case.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »

You guys are actually losing by a pretty large margin once the results are unskewed.

I know, the South is busy overrepresenting itself. We better slow down or else the ballots might explode with vigor and decisiveness.

If you guys cast ballots enthusiastically enough down there, the mega-coattails will bleed into Fremont and the North and help Leinad there! VOTE
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 01:42:36 PM »

You guys are actually losing by a pretty large margin once the results are unskewed.

I know, the South is busy overrepresenting itself. We better slow down or else the ballots might explode with vigor and decisiveness.

If you guys cast ballots enthusiastically enough down there, the mega-coattails will bleed into Fremont and the North and help Leinad there! VOTE

No, once they cast enough ballots down there, the Leinad/Lumine quota will overload so some of the votes will automatically be transferred to Truman/Kalwejt. I recommend just not voting if you're a Fed.

You Laborites have it all wrong. The Leinad/Lumine ballots won't exceed the quota -- the pile will simply be so staggeringly high that they blow over into neighboring regions because of the wind, consequently pushing Leinad below the quota in his home region and boosting his numbers elsewhere! Beautiful.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 09:59:25 AM »

ilLUMINEati confirmed
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:29:32 AM »

Congratulations, Leinad. I know you'll do a great job.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies