Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:29:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks!  (Read 7008 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: May 31, 2016, 12:19:40 AM »

Happily Endorsed! Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 11:02:32 PM »

Lumine was a good President and a distinguished Senator. As President he brought order and stability to the chaos and anarchy gripped Atlasia when the Labor administration of DemPGH imploded in turmoil.

As Senator, he helped us craft the healthcare law, which has protected millions while preserving both freedom of choice and regional input, and not imposing a one size fits all dictate from Nyman. He restored competence to the administration of the Senate after TNF left it in shambles. I am fully confident in VP Lumine managing the new bicameral legislature as President of Congress under the Constitution. I also look forward to his involvement in on issues such as the economy, healthcare and foreign policy. He is a solid choice and will be a great Vice President.

It is time for a new direction in Atlasia, time to set an agenda for freedom and true prosperity and stablity.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 07:04:57 AM »

I have never seen such nonsense discussed openly in all my life. Tongue

It is all fun an games until someone who doesn't realize you are joking votes based on that or doesn't vote. Tongue

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 05:32:38 PM »

Standard Operating Procedure When Labor Destroys Country or Just Loses Election Version 5.21 (Original Version released: June 2013). 

Attack, Attack, Attack Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »

Leinad, Lumine, IF those are your real names, explain why
Federalist and Civic Renewal
is an anagram of
Few are civil and acne is let dr?
I need answers! Why did you not finish the word dry? I need answers!

So you would ask y. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 05:57:43 PM »

Standard Operating Procedure When Labor Destroys Country or Just Loses Election Version 5.21 (Original Version released: June 2013). 

But my friend, all I am trying to do is get to the bottom of these conspiracies, realizing at the same time that I am providing priceless publicity to the Leinad/Lumine ticket.

I can link seven years of conspiracy both real and fake to take this all the way back to 2008, and a quote that will make one of your posts rather hilarious.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 06:14:58 PM »

But my friend, all I am trying to do is get to the bottom of these conspiracies, realizing at the same time that I am providing priceless publicity to the Leinad/Lumine ticket.

I can link seven years of conspiracy both real and fake to take this all the way back to 2008, and a quote that will make one of your posts rather hilarious.

Well, in the final analysis, hilarity is, after all, the desired effect of this entire conspiracy exercise.

Smiley

Well it requires some digging so you'll need to be patient for the laughs. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:53:16 AM »
« Edited: June 27, 2016, 12:55:11 AM by Eternal Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Well, in the final analysis, hilarity is, after all, the desired effect of this entire conspiracy exercise.

Smiley

Well it requires some digging so you'll need to be patient for the laughs. Tongue

Leinad was falsely accused of being a sock by the radicals, probably of JoMCar. JoMCar was recruited by PJ, who was accused of being a sock of Wolfentoad, who was in turn accused of being a sock of Napoleon (false, but we aren't going for facts here obviously Tongue). Napoleon actually was Hamilton (true) and Hamilton was recruited by the same guy who said this on December 15, 2008:

#illuminati confired, cue X-Files music.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies