Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:12:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leinad/Lumine - Clear Leadership for the Future - Thanks!  (Read 7032 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: June 09, 2016, 11:03:31 AM »

Mr. Leinad, Mr. Lumine

Where do each of you stand on the issue of men who identify as women using the women's bathroom?

Where do each of you stand on the issue of women who identify as men using the men's bathroom?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 10:30:08 PM »

Was going to endorse, but then again I see the completely irrational, anything goes libertarian philosophy take over.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 05:15:29 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2016, 07:50:23 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Thanks, RPryor! That's awesome!

Mr. Leinad, Mr. Lumine

Where do each of you stand on the issue of men who identify as women using the women's bathroom?

Where do each of you stand on the issue of women who identify as men using the men's bathroom?

I have no problem with that, and I feel like this is yet another case where people are wanting to control other people simply because they're doing things they don't personally like. And the rhetoric against it is not only absurd (that people who would rape someone in a bathroom would choose against that course of action if entering the bathroom is illegal--criminals, by definition, have no trouble with breaking laws) but is dangerously stirring up harmful anti-transgender sentiment.

Thank you for your reply, Leinad.

However, I see you continue with the anything goes attitude.  

I myself find it deplorable, though, that a bathroom used by little girls could also be used legally by, let us say, a 40 year old man, who claims that he identifies himself as a woman.

And lest anyone thinks otherwise, I have spoken out time and again on this forum in support of many types of gay rights.

But men in girls bathrooms, no.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 12:02:05 AM »

Winfield, we aren't making rape or sexual harassment legal. Aren't people that would do those things already predisposed to breaking the law and, therefore, likely to do it regardless of whether the law tells them which bathroom to use?

Let's look at it in this light.  You were born a male.  You think of yourself as a female.  However, you are in fact still, and may always be, anatomically a male.

Should you use the men's bathroom or should you use the women's bathroom?     
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 09:39:09 PM »

LEINAD LUMINE

Conspiracy Theory Time.

I just noticed this. 

Is this some kind of subliminal message hidden deep within the Leinad Lumine campaign?

Is there something we should be aware of, or something we should be fearful of?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 09:22:18 AM »

LEINAD LUMINE

Conspiracy Theory Time.

I just noticed this. 

Is this some kind of subliminal message hidden deep within the Leinad Lumine campaign?

Is there something we should be aware of, or something we should be fearful of?

None of this addresses the potentially earth shattering issue of conspiracy theories and this election.  Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 04:45:27 PM »

Is it

LEINAD

Or is it actually

DANIEL

What does this all mean?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 05:31:10 PM »

Desperate last-second smear tactics by the opposition to try and bring down the mighty Leinad-Lumine. Sad!

Not true.

What we have done is to provide Leinad/Lumine (if that's really who they are) with priceless free publicity.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 05:53:31 PM »

Standard Operating Procedure When Labor Destroys Country or Just Loses Election Version 5.21 (Original Version released: June 2013). 

Attack, Attack, Attack Tongue

But my friend, all I am trying to do is get to the bottom of these conspiracies, realizing at the same time that I am providing priceless publicity to the Leinad/Lumine ticket.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2016, 06:03:46 PM »

Standard Operating Procedure When Labor Destroys Country or Just Loses Election Version 5.21 (Original Version released: June 2013).  

Attack, Attack, Attack Tongue

But my friend, all I am trying to do is get to the bottom of these conspiracies, realizing at the same time that I am providing priceless publicity to the Leinad/Lumine ticket.

I can link seven years of conspiracy both real and fake to take this all the way back to 2008, and a quote that will make one of your posts rather hilarious.

Well, in the final analysis, hilarity is, after all, the desired effect of this entire conspiracy exercise.

Smiley
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2016, 07:54:23 PM »

LUMINE

This begs the question, is this the attitude that Lumine has toward's Atlasia?

How do we know?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2016, 08:01:54 PM »

Would Leinad and Lumine ever

LEINAD LUMINE

to us?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 12:27:27 AM »

Congratulations Mr. President Elect Leinad and Mr. Vice President Elect Lumine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies