CLINTON EVISCERATES TRUMP
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:18:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  CLINTON EVISCERATES TRUMP
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: CLINTON EVISCERATES TRUMP  (Read 5189 times)
bumpercrop
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 02, 2016, 09:28:31 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tud22k5orOA

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 09:36:07 PM »

The speech might have been the iceberg that sunk the Trumptanic.  It exposed his candidacy for the ridiculous, sad joke that it is.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 09:39:35 PM »

We need to see THIS Clinton running in the GE. Show Little Thin-Skinned Donny no mercy!
dspNY
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 09:41:00 PM »

She ethered him and it was incredible to watch. Pretty much used LBJ's playbook from 1964
HilLarry
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 09:44:21 PM »

One of her best speeches EVER by far. She was so confident and she made me proud to support her! She put him on BLAST
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2016, 09:57:08 PM »

It was a really good speech. I liked her South Carolina victory speech and the one she gave on the Supreme Court in Madison more, but I enjoyed this one.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2016, 09:57:13 PM »

Love it! #IMWITHHER

She made me proud to be an American
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 09:58:09 PM »

Can't wait to see the Hillary and Donald actually in a debate. Thus far, Clinton has been pretty effective at dodging the press; more than 180 days and counting since she's bothered actually holding a press conference (you know, those things where reporters actually get to ask a candidate questions?), I assume this is because she might need to respond to one or two uncomfortable questions about the way she handles national security information. It's easy to talk about a "principled" foreign policy when you don't have to answer questions about the "principles" that you've demonstrated  in your actions as Secretary of State. You don't think the person that the GOP will nominate will be able to do the job? Well, here's a news flash: many, including the State Department Inspector General, don't seem to think Hillary Clinton has shown herself to understand how to safeguard the secrets of the United States. Well, good luck Madam Secretary, you're gonna need it...
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2016, 09:59:44 PM »

holy moly, this thread proves more than any thing that atlas is provably just as left as reddit.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2016, 10:01:57 PM »

This was a very strong rebuke of Trump's "campaign", while placing herself on the high ground of experience and temperance; well done!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2016, 10:08:05 PM »

holy moly, this thread proves more than any thing that atlas is provably just as left as reddit.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2016, 10:10:00 PM »

I mean, this is a spark that Clinton's campaign had been missing for the past few weeks, so it's not surprising that people are excited.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 10:15:13 PM »

Can't wait to see the Hillary and Donald actually in a debate. Thus far, Clinton has been pretty effective at dodging the press; more than 180 days and counting since she's bothered actually holding a press conference (you know, those things where reporters actually get to ask a candidate questions?), I assume this is because she might need to respond to one or two uncomfortable questions about the way she handles national security information. It's easy to talk about a "principled" foreign policy when you don't have to answer questions about the "principles" that you've demonstrated  in your actions as Secretary of State. You don't think the person that the GOP will nominate will be able to do the job? Well, here's a news flash: many, including the State Department Inspector General, don't seem to think Hillary Clinton has shown herself to understand how to safeguard the secrets of the United States. Well, good luck Madam Secretary, you're gonna need it...

Frankly Hillary is an old hand at debating, and she's already had all the books thrown at her that can possibly be thrown -- that is except for any new garbage Trump will make up about her. If you have been so maligned and scrutinized to the nth detail by the media your entire career, naturally you would be wary of giving them any more of your time. Hillary has heard it all and isn't afraid to answer questions, she's just tired of all the crap that gets thrown at her. I don't blame her a bit.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »

This was a very strong rebuke of Trump's "campaign", while placing herself on the high ground of experience and temperance; well done!

A strong rebuke? She basically says she disagrees with Donald Trump. I imagine Donald Trump will say that he disagrees with Hillary Clinton; will we see a TRUMP EVISCERATES CLINTON thread? Why do I doubt it? Good luck trying to convince the silent majority that Clinton deserves their vote, 'cuz I don't think they're going to buy it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2016, 10:17:15 PM »

A strong rebuke? She basically says she disagrees with Donald Trump. I imagine Donald Trump will say that he disagrees with Hillary Clinton; will we see a TRUMP EVISCERATES CLINTON thread? Why do I doubt it? Good luck trying to convince the silent majority that Clinton deserves their vote, 'cuz I don't think they're going to buy it.

No need to convince them. They will see Trump for what he is and choose to vote for the sane candidate, even though the candidate is not perfect.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 10:19:25 PM »

She basically says she disagrees with him? Hardly so light a touch.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 10:24:04 PM »

It's funny that red avatars and blue avatars can watch the same speech and come to exact different conclusions.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 10:27:45 PM »

It's funny that red avatars and blue avatars can watch the same speech and come to exact different conclusions.
Blue avatars love her too.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 10:31:00 PM »

Welcome to politics.
indietraveler

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2016, 10:51:02 PM »

Yeah, this was great at making Trump look like he's crazy. Blunt statements showing his character and how inconsistent he is makes him look more of a joke than he already is. All of her surrogates need to use similar phrasing, if not be more aggressive. Republicans were weak at attacking Trump, I think we're only seeing the beginning of how hard the democrats will go after him. I'm excited for the debates, of course unless Trump drops out to use the vets as a shield again.

Having said that, I think Hillary needs to work on a more concise vision as to what she has to offer, rather than just being against Trump. Also, does it bug anyone else how she nods her head all the time? It comes across as arrogant, even if it's not.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2016, 10:52:58 PM »

Except that, it seems (I have not listened to it, but read exerpts) it was a pretty damn rightwing speach.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »

Lol. The nominee of the democrat party attacked the nominee of the Republican Party in a speech and pointed out his flaws. What a pivotal and historic moment. Hillary Clinton is truley one of a kind.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2016, 11:01:37 PM »

This is why I voted for her. Thought out policy proposals, strong leadership, and a big tent approach. Glad I did and looking forward to doing so again in November.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2016, 11:06:27 PM »

The majority of this speech in a nutshell: "Hey! At least I'm not that crazy guy, Trump!"
Seriously though, still can't stand her and her center-right talking points. Worst nominees in a generation.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 11:08:30 PM »

There are people in the comments section on RedState saying it was a great speech.

The comments section on RedState.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies