Republicans for Hillary safe space
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:50:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republicans for Hillary safe space
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Republicans for Hillary safe space  (Read 3158 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 03, 2016, 05:23:07 PM »
« edited: June 03, 2016, 11:19:16 PM by Green Line »

Welcome fellow Republicans and allies! We needed a safe space to discuss why Hillary is the true conservative in the race. This space is open for all who see the light.

Hillary v Trump

Pro NATO v anti-NATO
Internationalist v Isolationist
"America is an exceptional nation" v "America is a 3rd world country"
Open Markets v protectionism
Anti-Putin v Pro Putin/USSR
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 06:03:47 PM »

Even when she lies you know its for the right reasons, because she has a D next to her name.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 06:09:45 PM »

LOL. Obvious troll is obvious.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 08:13:17 PM »

Rude^

Come out of the woodworks, my fellow hillaryOP members. We are the silent majority, don't forget it.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 08:16:14 PM »

We get it, you are voting for Hillary, just like most of the county will.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 08:56:17 PM »

you've been triggered.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 08:57:59 PM »
« Edited: June 03, 2016, 10:07:41 PM by Green Line »

Get out

Just going to leave this here:

Hillary v Trump

Pro NATO v anti-NATO
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:36:28 PM »

Welcome fellow Republicans and allies! We needed a safe space to discuss why Hillary is the true conservative in the race. This space is open for all who see the light.

Hillary v Trump

Pro NATO v anti-NATO

This is just laughable. You think Hillary is for open markets?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 10:44:30 PM »

He does have a point. Hillary is obviously not a conservative, but it's fairly clear that tons of conservatives support Trump based off partisan hackery and little/nothing else. To the extent he even has a consistent ideology, it's basically confined to just being anti-trade, which is supposedly anathema the GOP.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2016, 10:51:29 PM »

Oh I also forgot about this gem:

Strong on Russia/Putin v Pro-Putin

The Republican candidate is an ex-Soviet apologist.  Reagan is spinning in his grave.

SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2016, 10:54:40 PM »

He does have a point. Hillary is obviously not a conservative, but it's fairly clear that tons of conservatives support Trump based off partisan hackery and little/nothing else. To the extent he even has a consistent ideology, it's basically confined to just being anti-trade, which is supposedly anathema the GOP.

I'm not supporting Trump, though. I'm not voting for either major candidate. I tried explaining this to Green Line yesterday but it ended with him calling random republican posters "fake republicans."

I have a ton of friends, who I obviously respect, who work/volunteer/intern for Hillary's campaign, and I really think it's ridiculous to call me a party hack like he has implied because I don't agree with him.

I'll let him get back to his pity party now.

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:46 PM »

I'm not supporting Trump, though. I'm not voting for either major candidate. I tried explaining this to Green Line yesterday but it ended with him calling random republican posters "fake republicans."

I have a ton of friends, who I obviously respect, who work/volunteer/intern for Hillary's campaign, and I really think it's ridiculous to call me a party hack like he has implied because I don't agree with him.

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

And like I explained to you, there are only two people who have a chance at being President.  By not voting for Hillary, you are supporting Trump
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 11:04:06 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

And like I explained to you, there are only two people who have a chance at being President.  By not voting for Hillary, you are supporting Trump

What about people who live in safe states?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 11:06:29 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

That's a cop out. A safe is not "safe" until all the votes are counted.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 11:07:40 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

If Trump wins in Washington, the election is already lost for Hillary.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2016, 11:08:17 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

If Trump wins in Washington, the election is already lost for Hillary.

Whatever, RINO!
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2016, 11:13:17 PM »

k lol
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2016, 11:16:11 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

In before "The lesser of two evils"
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2016, 11:18:00 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

In before "The lesser of two evils"

Yes, she is the lesser evil. Am I understanding your point?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 11:30:01 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

This implies one's vote was ever something TRUMP or Hillary could hope for to begin with. Since it presumably wasn't, it's a vote for no one. It's not as if Hillary or TRUMP is losing a vote, because they never had the vote in their arsenal to begin with. Whether you go to the polls and support the libertarian nominee, or whether you just vote on downballot races and skip the presidential, the effect is the same - your vote helps neither major nominee.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 11:31:34 PM »

#NeverHillary #DumpTrump

This implies one's vote was ever something TRUMP or Hillary could hope for to begin with. Since it presumably wasn't, it's a vote for no one. It's not as if Hillary or TRUMP is losing a vote, because they never had the vote in their arsenal to begin with. Whether you go to the polls and support the libertarian nominee, or whether you just vote on downballot races and skip the presidential, the effect is the same - your vote helps neither major nominee.

I was assuming that said voter is a reasonably sane and rational human being.  Therefore not voting helps Trump.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 11:39:33 PM »

It helps him in a miniscule, miniscule amount that I really don't see why you're caring about. The effect of one vote for "other" is to lower the percent of vote needed to win a given swing state by an extremely, extremely small fraction of a percentage point. Unless this is going to be 2000 redux in Virginia, nobody is going to care, nor should anybody care, how one atlas user is going to vote at the end of the day. Where this actually would start to matter is if Johnson/Weld is getting 4 or 5 or 6 percent in a state, disproportionately from Hillary supporters(which isn't certain by any means), that is going to decide the presidency. Johnson's best performance in a competitive state in 2012 was 1.38% in Colorado, and even that came nowhere near deciding things.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2016, 11:42:07 PM »

K. like I said, this is a safe space.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 12:36:57 AM »

We get it, you are voting for Hillary, just like most of the county will.

Most of your county (King) surely will. Tongue

Worng. My county is Spokane. They Will probably vote for Trump. Tongue
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2016, 01:21:49 PM »

Hillary v Trump

Pro NATO v anti-NATO

This is just laughable. You think Hillary is for open markets?

Relative to Trump? Yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies