Republicans for Hillary safe space
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:07:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Republicans for Hillary safe space
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Republicans for Hillary safe space  (Read 3163 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2016, 02:20:34 PM »

Some of the Republicans that are criticizing Green Line for voting for Clinton are the same that threatened during the primaries to vote for her if Trump was the nominee.

At least he is following through on the promise, unlike feckless defectors who are complacent in Trump's hijacking of the Grand Old Party.

Just like the Vichy French, the Vichy Republicans are going to have their moment in the sun for only a brief period until they are exiled from the party when Trump loses this November.

What will you do if Trump actually wins?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 07:32:06 PM »

Some of the Republicans that are criticizing Green Line for voting for Clinton are the same that threatened during the primaries to vote for her if Trump was the nominee.

At least he is following through on the promise, unlike feckless defectors who are complacent in Trump's hijacking of the Grand Old Party.

Just like the Vichy French, the Vichy Republicans are going to have their moment in the sun for only a brief period until they are exiled from the party when Trump loses this November.

How do you mean "exiled"? What will "you" do to them?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2016, 11:18:07 PM »

Don't worry about it, Cathcon...
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2016, 11:24:57 PM »

Their votes are rightfully Fuhrer Hillary's and any "libertarian-esque" leanings that cause them to vote for Trump's puppet, Gary Johnson, makes them worthy of internment, obviously.

Please report to your sector for the brainwashing pills. Don't worry about it, Cathcon...
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2016, 01:11:20 PM »

Sad!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2016, 01:12:55 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

Feelings right now.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2016, 01:34:13 PM »

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2016, 01:36:53 PM »

Ah yes, now I see how my Johnson vote here in California caused Trump to win the election. Roll Eyes
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2016, 10:04:23 PM »

Welcome to the party, all!
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2016, 12:19:19 AM »

You misunderstand.  Voting for Hillary, which I gladly did, isn't tantamount to joining the free stuff for everyone party of Bernie Sanders.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »

You misunderstand.  Voting for Hillary, which I gladly did, isn't tantamount to joining the free stuff for everyone party of Bernie Sanders.

You'll be a Democrat soon enough, trust me... Wink

You are more liberal than I am, not sure what you're yappin' about.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2016, 11:00:21 AM »

Illinois needs to be quarantined ASAP so its terrible right-wing nonsense doesn't spread to the rest of the beautiful Midwest.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »

Illinois needs to be quarantined ASAP so its terrible right-wing nonsense doesn't spread to the rest of the beautiful Midwest.

In the tradition of our best ever Illinois Republican, we believe in staying united through tough times, not "quarantining" certain parts of the country.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2016, 01:41:31 PM »

Ah yes, now I see how my Johnson vote here in California Iowa caused Trump to win the election. Roll Eyes

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2016, 07:37:25 PM »

You misunderstand.  Voting for Hillary, which I gladly did, isn't tantamount to joining the free stuff for everyone party of Bernie Sanders.

You'll be a Democrat soon enough, trust me... Wink

You are more liberal than I am, not sure what you're yappin' about.

Oh, I am definitely not when it comes to social issues. Economic issues? Yeah, almost certainly. But considering that you just voted for Hillary Clinton, I'm not sure why you're insisting that I am "more liberal". Smiley

Yeah, but I didn't vote for Hillary because I agree with Hillary.  Her opponent was uniquely ... well, deplorable.  I voted straight GOP below that.

I know lots of Republicans who didn't support Trump.  Both you and some Dems are delusional if you think it made them question their registration.  It was one vote against a uniquely offensive candidate.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2016, 08:02:09 PM »

RINO Tom needs to drop the Republican avatar, it's OK!  The party left us, we didn't leave them.  I don't understand the attachment to a party label.  Maybe once Trump is gone I will come back.  I sure as hell am not a Democrat.

I will have to rename the safe space though, it is no longer accurate, and Im not letting Tom claim it.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2016, 08:30:53 PM »

Well... thanks for trying, at least. Hopefully you all can be part of the resistance over the next four years. Wink
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2016, 09:21:09 PM »

This only materialized on the Atlas Forum, sadly. No regrets though. Those who did support Trump will have a lot to answer for.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2016, 09:23:41 PM »

I strongly encourage you all to become Democrats for Kamala.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2016, 09:23:49 PM »

Ok - have fun over on the other side then. I didn't vote for Sanders, but I'd gladly take him over the monstrosity that your party put out this election, as well as over any of your given nominees since Eisenhower.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2016, 09:30:41 PM »

This only materialized on the Atlas Forum, sadly. No regrets though. Those who did support Trump will have a lot to answer for.

And if not on Earth, then you know where...

#StillHerTurn!
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2016, 05:25:28 PM »

Yeah, but I didn't vote for Hillary because I agree with Hillary.  Her opponent was uniquely ... well, deplorable.  I voted straight GOP below that.

I know lots of Republicans who didn't support Trump.  Both you and some Dems are delusional if you think it made them question their registration.  It was one vote against a uniquely offensive candidate.

Okay, but the fact that you voted for Hillary Clinton even when you had the chance to vote for someone like Gary Johnson (who is probably closer to you ideologically, I guess?) and the fact that she would have appointed very liberal justices to the Supreme Court is quite telling. You desperately want to stop people like Santander and Sanchez from "taking over" your party, but it's already too late for that. Smiley There were probably five times as many Obama/Trump voters in IA than there were Romney/Clinton voters, lol.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2020, 09:43:15 PM »

Been thinking a lot today about what terrible choices we are presented with.  I wish we could go back in time to this golden age.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2020, 09:56:42 PM »
« Edited: June 29, 2020, 10:00:06 PM by Old School Republican »

Been thinking a lot today about what terrible choices we are presented with.  I wish we could go back in time to this golden age.

I still believe Joe Biden could be a better president than Hillary was though that hope is dropping

Of course Kasich , Marco or Walker would have been easily easily better than Trump , Hillary and Biden
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2020, 09:59:49 PM »

Been thinking a lot today about what terrible choices we are presented with.  I wish we could go back in time to this golden age.

I still believe Joe Biden could be a better president than Hillary was though that hope is dropping

He doesn't have the conservative streak that she had.  Hillary demonstrated it while in the Senate and on the campaign trail in 2008.  I haven't heard anything similar from Biden.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies