June 2016 Federalist Convention - Lincoln, Nebraska (Leadership Elections) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:59:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June 2016 Federalist Convention - Lincoln, Nebraska (Leadership Elections) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: June 2016 Federalist Convention - Lincoln, Nebraska (Leadership Elections)  (Read 8039 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: June 04, 2016, 01:36:09 AM »

x Goldwater
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 05:30:06 PM »

/Walks out on convention.

"We are walking out because we see no indication that the Leinad/Lumine regime has any respect for regional rights and the rights of children and their families to be protected. He's willing to sacrifice their safety to play the politics of gender identity and appeasing those who will not support him in the end.

I, and others here in the glorious state of Texas, cannot and will not support a nominee who supports such things. I will be tossing my support to the Laborite ticket.

Why? Because honesty goes a long way. Labor may be a bunch of unprincipled ***holes but at least you know what they will stand behind and support every election. And frankly, I'm tired of being lied to and told, "my vote counts."

Seriously? The hill you are willing to die on is restrooms? FFS. In that case, good riddance.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 05:41:25 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, the safety and security of women in their own restroom is that important. I'm tired of the long, slow, slide of the federalists into the oblivion that is Labor.

The better question is if you have such antipathy to conservativism, what are you doing in the Federalist party, Goldwater?

Frankly, you're just plain delusional if you think people using the restroom of the gender they identify with poses a threat to anybody. As for why I'm a Federalist, it's becasue I don't think transphobia is a requirement for being considered conservative, unlike you apparently.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 05:51:31 PM »

"Passionate, yet civil discussion" died the moment Ben decided to leave the party over this one issue.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 02:36:11 AM »

The funny thing is, I don't even really consider myself that moderate. I just have a somewhat... Unorthodox combination of policy positions. Tongue
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 11:20:04 AM »

I was deploying the legendary British sarcasm, considering that I did the same just a month ago Tongue

Sarcasm and the internet often don't travel well together. Tongue
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 11:34:18 PM »

AYE
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length