"GOP mulls convention challenge to Trump" LATEST: unbinding voted down in cmte (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:49:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  "GOP mulls convention challenge to Trump" LATEST: unbinding voted down in cmte (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "GOP mulls convention challenge to Trump" LATEST: unbinding voted down in cmte  (Read 9585 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: June 07, 2016, 05:11:36 PM »

It wouldn't end well for the GOP. Even if they just concede the presidential race, such a chaos, culminating with trouncing the presumptive nominee, would hurt them in downballot races.

Sometimes you have to put the country before party.  I'm ok with conceding the Presidential election in this circumstance.

I'm not and you will lose folks like me forever if this kind of Democrat-like rule breaking is allowed to occur. Trump is the nominee. Period. Too bad, RINO Flake.

Political parties need to make decisions that attract voters. The Republican Party has made a choice that has repelled me (and Green Line). I guess true Republicans like you will need to make decisions that appeal to RINOs like us if you don't want to live in a country governed by Democrats in perpetuity.

The Republican Party is no CPSU. We have no obligation to do what it says. Neither do its Senators, thankfully.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:56:37 PM »

NeverTrump as it pertains to the primary process is dead.  It will be alive and well for the general.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies