Could you help me again correct my wrting mistakes?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:24:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Could you help me again correct my wrting mistakes?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could you help me again correct my wrting mistakes?  (Read 165 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 07, 2016, 09:48:42 PM »
« edited: June 07, 2016, 09:53:08 PM by v0031 »

Mary is an athletic girl, but she is near-sighted. She wants to wear contact lenses. She thinks it makes her more beautiful and confident. And it’s easy to do sports when she wears contact lenses. But her parents don’t think so. They think the contact lenses cost too much money. It’s uncomfortable to wear them. And it takes a lot of time to clean them.
In my opinion, Mary should choose to wear a pair of glasses instead of contact lenses. In this way, she can protect her eyes and save money for her parents.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 09:56:23 PM »

Mary is an athletic girl, but she is near-sighted. She wants to wear contact lenses. She thinks it they makes her more beautiful and confident. And it’s easy to doplay sports when she wears contact lenses. But her parents don’t think so. They think the contacts cost too much money, that it’s uncomfortable to wear them, and that it takes a lot of time to clean them.
In my opinion, Mary should choose to wear a pair of glasses instead of contact lenses. In this That way, she can protect her eyes and save money for her parents.

Overall very good, corrections are very minor
sportydude

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 03:22:35 PM »

I was about to set an apostrophe into the "its", but then when clicking on the  button, I realized he did put some kind of apostrophe that doesn't show up on my display. Does anyone else have this problem?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 04:21:26 PM »

I think agile, active, or energetic makes more sense than athletic, depending upon what you mean. Do you mean she plays sports, do you mean she is fast, do you mean she has a lot of energy? In short: what do you mean by "athletic"?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies