Opinion of HillaryIs44
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:07:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of HillaryIs44
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of HillaryIs44
Freedom Site

Horrible Site

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: Opinion of HillaryIs44  (Read 602 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:57:32 AM »

HillaryIs44, a site started to support Hillary's 2008 campaign, a site still named after Hillary Clinton, and a site which attacks Clinton and praises Trump.

HillaryIs44.org
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 08:58:45 AM »

never heard of them, I don't care
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:44:22 AM »

A eerily West Virginian website in style.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 11:55:09 AM »

HS obviously.

All the old PUMA sites became GOP hack sites post 2008. I posted a bit about this before.

I used to lurk on a forum called Liberal Forum or something like that. It was pretty much entirely taken over by tea partiers.

I actually noticed later throughout the primary as the PUMA stuff started getting a lot of media and right wing attention (much ado about nothing in retrospect), right wingers started congregating on these pro Hillary sites, I guess to observe the "chaos and infighting." Many said they were linked by sites like Red State and Free Republic. But for whatever reason, they decided to stay and comment there. I actually remember so many of these sites going from 99% pro-Hillary/pro-Democrat early on to gradually going down to an even split or so of supporters and right wingers while the Hillary campaign was in its death throes. Once it ended, the increasingly right wing and Obama hating atmosphere tended to drive away the actual Democrats, and then many left simply because the election was over and moved on, even if they weren't sure about their vote yet. This basically left just the right wingers to circlejerk about how the PUMAs were going to deliver the election to McCain (and then 4 years later, Romney. And now Trump. lol)
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 12:03:50 PM »

I thought she was around 69?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 12:13:07 PM »

HS. I mean, it isn't 1991 anymore, guys Tongue
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 12:24:01 AM »

I just can't believe that it still exists. You think it would've been abandoned shortly after Obama took office. Hell even MyDD doesn't exist anymore, how did this survive?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 01:12:45 PM »

I just can't believe that it still exists. You think it would've been abandoned shortly after Obama took office. Hell even MyDD doesn't exist anymore, how did this survive?

It only takes one person to keep a website up. But yeah, it is pretty odd the posts still get a fair amount of comments. Is it really that hard to find some other generic Trump loving/Hillary hating site that DOESN'T have Hillary's picture staring you in the face every time you go to it? Huh
Hydera

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 02:31:14 PM »
« Edited: June 10, 2016, 02:34:03 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

HS obviously.

All the old PUMA sites became GOP hack sites post 2008. I posted a bit about this before.

I used to lurk on a forum called Liberal Forum or something like that. It was pretty much entirely taken over by tea partiers.

I actually noticed later throughout the primary as the PUMA stuff started getting a lot of media and right wing attention (much ado about nothing in retrospect), right wingers started congregating on these pro Hillary sites, I guess to observe the "chaos and infighting." Many said they were linked by sites like Red State and Free Republic. But for whatever reason, they decided to stay and comment there. I actually remember so many of these sites going from 99% pro-Hillary/pro-Democrat early on to gradually going down to an even split or so of supporters and right wingers while the Hillary campaign was in its death throes. Once it ended, the increasingly right wing and Obama hating atmosphere tended to drive away the actual Democrats, and then many left simply because the election was over and moved on, even if they weren't sure about their vote yet. This basically left just the right wingers to circlejerk about how the PUMAs were going to deliver the election to McCain (and then 4 years later, Romney. And now Trump. lol)

Well think about it, a sizeable amount of Hillary voters were rural Conservative Democrats who voted for her to prevent Obama from being the nominee and have voted GOP for the past two elections. Now that she is much more liberal it's not unusual that she lost their support. It also explains the amount of voters in the primary dropping whIle vogers in the GOP priMary had increased. Hillary won most of the wealthy and African American vote that Obama had. Conservative democrats mostly became republicans and voted for trump or voted for trump in open primaries and voted for Bernie in closed primaries. But the vast amount of them are gone. So while Bernie got the white progressive vote, then some Conservative democrats from Hillary 08 who were unable to vote for Trump because they didn't switch registration. That missing millions of voters actually had supported Hillary and she only is 1.5 million and a half from her 2008 numbers because of African Americans switching and explains  Bernie's four million less votes than Obama
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 02:33:42 PM »

Hillary ran as a liberal in 2008 as well though. Maybe many just projected their own fantasies on her due to her being a Clinton and running against a black guy.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 02:34:09 PM »

FS for comedic value.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »