Election Eve Speech from Governor Dubya
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:02:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Election Eve Speech from Governor Dubya
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Election Eve Speech from Governor Dubya  (Read 319 times)
WiseGuy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 16, 2005, 06:43:18 AM »

Dear Citizens of the Southeast,

When you go to the polls, I would like you to consider one thing:  What do You want the future of the Southeast to look like, remembering that whatever shape our Region takes will affect your children as they become adults.  I believe my purpose and vision will serve us well, both this generation and the next.

If I am reelected, I will continue working with the task force I appointed to identify problem areas and reduce the deficit.  I will work to fully implement my plans for a school choice program in the Southeast, an alternative retirement program, as well as others important to our Region's growth.  Four months ago when I ran for this office, I had big dreams for our Region.  Well, those dreams have only grown, but I know dreams are no good unless they are put to practical use.  I will work hard to make those dreams a reality if reelected.

I ask the entire Southeast to stand behind me in my reelection bid tomorrow.  Thank y'all, Good Day, and God bless the Southeast and our great Republic
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:11:17 AM »

Definately have my vote.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: