Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:09:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Siren's Senate Office (Virginia City, NV): Thanks for all the Fish  (Read 11720 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2016, 06:02:41 AM »

Endorsed! It's such a shame that we can't have both, though. Tongue
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2016, 01:38:27 PM »

Yay, another competitive election in the Active South! Cheesy

Good luck, Siren!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2016, 04:27:56 AM »

Yay, another competitive election in the Active South! Cheesy

Good luck, Siren!

Thanks!  Good luck to you too Mr. Speaker. Wink
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2016, 04:39:32 AM »

It's that time again... election time!  The voting booths are open in the South and all across Atlasia.  Go out for a hike through the snow covered mountains, dense forests, golden wheat fields, or sparkling beaches. Wherever you are, there's a voting booth that has your name on it.  If you like what I've been doing in the House or my plan to help end hunger, I'd love a vote.  If you want someone who can reach across the aisle to pass legislation, I'd still love it.  Really any reason under the Sun or Moon.  Let's have a fun, high turnout election that we can all nerd out over.  Smiley

Route to House of Representatives Voting Booth

Route to Southern Senate Voting Booth
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »

Thanks to everyone who came out to vote in the elections this weekend.  I'm honored that I got the most first preferences along with my colleague Ted Bessell for the House.  Looking forward to continuing to represent you over the next few months.  Also I think we ran a pretty good Senate campaign that represented a diverse group of voters. Smiley  Muchas Gracias!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2016, 05:56:09 AM »

Hola everyone.  I'm happy to officially announce my staff and I have decided to move our office to Virginia City, Nevada.  I will always cherish my time in the South, but I felt it's time for a change, a new adventure and Fremont is the place for me to do that.  Virginia City is a wonderful, historic town.  As probably no one remembers but me, my first ever Atlasian office was in colonial Williamsburg.  Virginia City, once the residence of legendary author Mark Twain, has a similar kinda feel and provides a great look into the history of the west and the booming silver era of the 1800s.  It's got saloons, opera houses, museums, and wonderful people.  Not far from Carson City and the heavenly state parks at Lake Tahoe, I encourage all of the visitors to my office to check out everything this town has to offer!  Looking forward to getting to know all the awesome people here in Fremont.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2016, 06:15:03 AM »

Began reading "Virginia" and was hoping for just a state change. Being a Southerner, I consider the fact that it was in Nevada Sad!, though I'm obviously biased. Tongue
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2016, 10:24:38 AM »

Began reading "Virginia" and was hoping for just a state change. Being a Southerner, I consider the fact that it was in Nevada Sad!, though I'm obviously biased. Tongue

Sorry Peebs! Sad  I kinda liked it too cause I used to live in Virginia.  Good news is we are still in the House. Smiley
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2016, 10:31:31 AM »

Sorry Peebs! Sad  I kinda liked it too cause I used to live in Virginia.  Good news is we are still in the House. Smiley
Yep. Y'all come back now, ya hear? Wink
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2016, 09:37:57 PM »

Sad to see you go, but I suppose it's only fair this Christmas to give some of our active members to the less fortunate regions. Tongue
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2017, 02:31:58 PM »

Hola from Virginia City, Fremonters!  I'm excited to announce my campaign for the special election to be your Senator this upcoming weekend.  In whatever role I serve in, I always pride myself in bringing a unique perspective, whether in sponsoring different kinds of bills or bringing different concerns to the table.  I am primarily concerned with providing a voice for those of us who are struggling the most.  That's when we need someone looking out for us the most, but it's when we're least likely to find someone actually doing that.  The ultimate irony is that it can happen to any of us.

In the House, I've done this by sponsoring the Coming Out of the Shadows Act to create Comprehensive Immigration Reform and the No More Hunger in Atlasia Act to help eliminate our rampant food waste problem and help provide food for the poor.  When I was Speaker in the South, I did it by protecting human trafficking victims and helping veterans find work and peace.  If you elect me to be your Senator, I'll continue to do it for you.  Since the Senate has more of a foreign policy focus, I'd be excited to get to work on human rights around the world and here at home, as well as making sure we get the most bang for our buck on foreign aid.

Representing the people is important to me.  I've sponsored several bills and amendments from Atlasian citizens.  I'll even update you on how your bill is going, and in some cases, I might even ask you how you think I should vote on your bill if there are amendments.  Wink  I think it makes Atlasia so much more fun when we're working together, not just sending politicians off to do whatever in congress but actually interacting with one another and doing it together.  That's what I'll do for you in the Senate if you'll let me.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to drop by.  We've got all these cute little sandwiches and hor d'oeuvres, and my staff does not want to eat them all!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2017, 02:32:35 PM »

Endorsed, obviously, but since you left us, I won't be able to vote for you. Sad
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2017, 10:51:47 PM »

Endorsed!
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2017, 10:53:07 PM »

Proudly endorsed!!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2017, 05:20:20 PM »

Thank you! to everyone that endorsed and supported me during the campaign.  That was a really fun election, and I want to thank Representative Goldwater for being such a great opponent.  One of the best in Atlasia.  Wink  Wow, I've run for region-wide office or Senate 6 times, and this is the first time I actually won.  Feels surreal.

I can't wait to get to work representing Fremont and its awesomely unique history.  I hear we will be commissioning a portrait of Viktoria Komova outside my office because of course her grace and beauty inspires us all.  Smiley
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »

Congratulations!
Good news is we are still in the House. Smiley
Not anymore Tongue
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2017, 06:18:16 PM »

Aw, don't worry.  They probably won't be able to get the smell of my perfume out of there for a few days if you miss me that badly.  Tongue  And can always find me in the fancy room across the hall.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2017, 06:43:17 PM »

Well, that too. Anyway, we're finally taking over both chambers. First a Senate seat, then the world, Siren. Wink
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2017, 12:42:27 AM »

Congratulations on then win! I endorsed Goldwater, but I'm certainly not unhappy to see you join our (ahem) Upper (read: awesomer) House, and I look forward to working together in this session and others!

Also, that was a fun election, was it not? Good job to Fremont for turnout being so high.
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2017, 07:57:08 PM »

Congratulations on then win! I endorsed Goldwater, but I'm certainly not unhappy to see you join our (ahem) Upper (read: awesomer) House, and I look forward to working together in this session and others!

Also, that was a fun election, was it not? Good job to Fremont for turnout being so high.

Thanks!  Yeah, it was great.  Maybe the most fun election I've been in and not just because I won.  Tongue  I'm always up for being awesome.  Looking forward to it.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2017, 08:59:00 PM »

Endorsed for Re-Election, Fremont badly needs to ensure that we continue to have a progressive voice representing us.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »

Endorsed for Re-Election, Fremont badly needs to ensure that we continue to have a progressive voice representing us.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2017, 09:01:55 PM »

Obvious endorsement here.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »

Endorsed for reelection - Siren is one of the best people in Nyman today and absolutely deserves a full term as our senator.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2017, 07:12:10 AM »

Definitely endorsed! It's been a pleasure to work alongside you so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies