Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:06:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando.  (Read 13605 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: June 12, 2016, 09:14:34 PM »

There was no Taliban when he immigrated 25 years ago.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:43:35 PM »

I'm asking whether or not there's reason to believe that he is mentally ill, not whether or not there's reason to believe that he was an abusive husband. 'Mentally ill' has a specific meaning, not that you'd know it from the way the concept gets thrown around in mass shooting discourse.

By all accounts he was an angry man, who besides the wife beating, used racial and homosexual epitaphs constantly and talked about killing to his coworkers.  He killed 50 people and basically committed suicide by cop  leaving a 3 yr old behind.  Whether that makes him mentally ill or just an angry bigoted narcissist I am not professionally qualified to tell.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »

Taliban were not existing yet when they immigrated and their ancestor was CIA-backed (to fight against USSR). So, no, you are again totally missing the point.

No. He was a radical back then, and a radical now.

The proto-taliban would have been trying to overthrow the Soviet installed government of Afghanistan, so I guess to you he would have been a radical, Comrade.

Although reading the original story, it seems he's very tribal and anti-Pakistani.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies