Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:32:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando.  (Read 13557 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 12, 2016, 02:03:21 PM »

What an utter tragedy.  And perhaps most tragic of all is how left and right ignore obvious facts to protect their ideology.

He was a bigoted religious fundie who shot 50 gays because he hates them for who they are.  This doesn't terrorize straight, homophobic Republicans....nor was his gun a threat to straight left wingers.

This is first and foremost about the people killed or injured, about the community they are a part of, about unaddressed and tolerated homophobia, and only then...about guns or terrorism.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 02:23:47 PM »

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, I suppose.  Whatever, this shooting will pass, and we won't change a thing. We won't institute common sense gun control, and we won't do anything about the flow of people into this country who hate our values and want to kill us.
And no mention of the home grown homophobia so prevalent in the US.  Instead you wanna use the actions of a bigoted American citizen to realize your xenophobic immigration views.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies