Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:33:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mass shooting at LGBT nightclub in Orlando.  (Read 13634 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: June 12, 2016, 02:21:32 PM »

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, I suppose.  Whatever, this shooting will pass, and we won't change a thing. We won't institute common sense gun control, and we won't do anything about the flow of people into this country who hate our values and want to kill us.

Dude was an American citizen, so what does this have to do with immigration?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 02:28:22 PM »

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, I suppose.  Whatever, this shooting will pass, and we won't change a thing. We won't institute common sense gun control, and we won't do anything about the flow of people into this country who hate our values and want to kill us.

Importing thousands upon thousands of people with similar beliefs will surely do nothing but inflame what is going on with Muslims in the US.  It's that simple.

Preventing others from entering the country wouldn't have stopped this from happening. Seriously, you are trying to tie two issues that aren't related to each other whatsoever.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 02:33:50 PM »

Importing thousands upon thousands of people with similar beliefs will surely do nothing but inflame what is going on with Muslims in the US.  It's that simple.

Preventing others from entering the country wouldn't have stopped this from happening. Seriously, you are trying to tie two issues that aren't related to each other whatsoever.

Yes, actually.  It would have stopped this from happening.

Lmao!

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 02:47:32 PM »

The main difference is that far-right terrorist usual don't swear allegiance to some organisation, they seem to take pride in the fact, that they're lone wolves.

More of an emphasis on the idea of the individual's will and so on in their propaganda I suppose.

They're also less likely to realise that trying to buy explosives over the internet is a bit stupid.

Terrorist in general fail because of their own stupidity in the planning phase, my municipality alone have had two (Islamist) terror cells, which have failed because they ordered large amount of fertiliser.

I am sorry, I just snorted.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 04:07:50 PM »
« Edited: June 12, 2016, 04:12:10 PM by Yank2133 »

Yes, actually.  It would have stopped this from happening.

How, exactly?  The shooter was American.

His parents were not.

GREAT point. The refugees themselves aren't the problem; their hypothetical children are.

Yeah, radicals breed more radicals, who would have thought.  They're both a problem.

You seriously blaming the parents for this?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 04:19:41 PM »

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, I suppose.  Whatever, this shooting will pass, and we won't change a thing. We won't institute common sense gun control, and we won't do anything about the flow of people into this country who hate our values and want to kill us.

Importing thousands upon thousands of people with similar beliefs will surely do nothing but inflame what is going on with Muslims in the US.  It's that simple.

Yes, actually.  It would have stopped this from happening.

How, exactly?  The shooter was American.

His parents were not.

GREAT point. The refugees themselves aren't the problem; their hypothetical children are.

Yeah, radicals breed more radicals, who would have thought.  They're both a problem.
A

You seriously blaming the parents for this?

YOU said we couldn't have prevented this. The fact is his family immigrated here from Afghanistan. If they hadn't, he wouldnt be here and this shooting wouldnt have happened.  What arent you understanding?

So basically you just want the country to adopt some xenophobic immigration policy and punish people who have done nothing wrong.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies