Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:33:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Poll
Question: ... swing the race more towards Clinton or Trump?
Clinton

Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 158

Author Topic: Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida...  (Read 10978 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »

I think it will showcase how each candidates deals with addressing a national tragedy.

Barack Obama has had to deliver speech after speech after speech to attempt to heal the nation after numerous mass shootings. That's something I don't think Donald Trump is capable of doing in the slightest, and I think he will show that this week.

I think youre wrong.   Trumps non political, regular guy appeal is more raw for these situations.   Unlike fake and phony Hillary.

People don't want "Raw" in a situation like this.

If Hillary is calling for prayers and mourning, while Trump is making a speech about how he has been proven right and everyone else is stupid, it will hurt Trump.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2016, 01:21:33 PM »

Clinton, I'd guess.

I think it's going to come out that the FBI was monitoring the shooter for some time, probably even encouraging his radical Islamist tendencies, in hopes of using him as a patsy in one of their fake terror attacks.
When or if it comes out that the FBI knew about him but didn't do anything, Clinton can relentless attack FBI leadership, and Obama can ask for Comey's resignation. The recommendation to the Attorney General will be dead or hopelessly delayed, and any leaks can be spun as FBI "getting even".

lol wtf
dax00

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2016, 01:23:10 PM »

I'm not going to comment on whom this helps, although it's obvious. Sad through and through Sad
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »

Let's see... A hateful, homophobic radical DEMOCRAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST  goes into a GUN FREE ZONE and shoots up a bunch of gay people because he can't stand to watch two men kissing.... And he pledges allegiance to ISIS on a 911 call before he does the shooting.

Yeah... Hillary! will definitely be the one that ends up with the political mojo on this... NOT.

Trump has railed against Gun Free Zones and terrorism ad nausuem during this campaign. Just like in the primaries, it's right in his wheel house.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2016, 01:35:44 PM »

Let's see... A hateful, homophobic radical DEMOCRAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST  goes into a GUN FREE ZONE and shoots up a bunch of gay people because he can't stand to watch two men kissing.... And he pledges allegiance to ISIS on a 911 call before he does the shooting.

Yeah... Hillary! will definitely be the one that ends up with the political mojo on this... NOT.

Trump has railed against Gun Free Zones and terrorism ad nausuem during this campaign. Just like in the primaries, it's right in his wheel house.

Reported for your hateful rhetoric and bald-faced lying.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »

Yeah, because Hillary and the Democratic Party are obviously the ones stoking hatred. Roll Eyes

F-ck off.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2016, 01:39:21 PM »
« Edited: June 12, 2016, 01:44:46 PM by Seriously? »

Reported for your hateful rhetoric and bald-faced lying.
Reported? Hateful? Your political bias is showing.

Everything I have stated there is the absolute truth from sourced news accounts and/or public records. Point out the inaccuracy, please.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2016, 01:47:54 PM »

Yeah, because Hillary and the Democratic Party are obviously the ones stoking hatred. Roll Eyes

F-ck off.
The terrorist sub-human loser was a registered Democrat.

http://voters.findthedata.com/d/b/Omar-Mateen

Do you want me to sugar coat it? Those on the left here are very quick to blame the "Tea Party" for things like this. The truth may hurt, but it's still the truth.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2016, 01:50:30 PM »

Obama pls drone this thread.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2016, 01:53:55 PM »

In theory, it should help his arguments against Islam. However, I think Trump's tactless statements will kind of benefit Hillary.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2016, 01:55:07 PM »

No effect because the shooter was an American.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2016, 02:02:53 PM »
« Edited: June 12, 2016, 03:23:33 PM by Thinking Crumpets Crumpet »

Let's see... A hateful, homophobic radical DEMOCRAT ISLAMIC TERRORIST  goes into a GUN FREE ZONE and shoots up a bunch of gay people because he can't stand to watch two men kissing.... And he pledges allegiance to ISIS on a 911 call before he does the shooting.

F-ck off.

Do you want me to sugar coat it? Those on the left here are very quick to blame the "Tea Party" for things like this. The truth may hurt, but it's still the truth.

The victims were also likely overwhelmingly Democrats. What's your point?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »

F-ck off.

The victims were also like overwhelmingly Democrats. What's your point?
A fact is a fact. Reporting this sub-human cretin for who he was. Nothing more. Nothing less. Also pointing out that hatred and intolerance is NOT just limited to blue avatars, as some on here think.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2016, 02:13:20 PM »

No effect because the shooter was an American.

For Trumpsters terms "American" and "Muslim" are mutually exclusive.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2016, 02:24:48 PM »

F-ck off.

The victims were also like overwhelmingly Democrats. What's your point?
A fact is a fact. Reporting this sub-human cretin for who he was. Nothing more. Nothing less. Also pointing out that hatred and intolerance is NOT just limited to blue avatars, as some on here think.

It's true. Mike Keller has a Green avatar and Santander has a Red one.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2016, 02:28:41 PM »

Funny you call him a Democrat and then mention he shoots people because he can't stand seeing two men kiss--which party is it though that demonizes gays nonstop? You need to take a look in a mirror before making another such post.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2016, 02:29:30 PM »

Some of you are just awful people.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2016, 02:47:13 PM »

I'm not sure what's worse, Trump responding by effectively saying "I will now accept my accolades," or people defending his lunacy.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »

Funny you call him a Democrat and then mention he shoots people because he can't stand seeing two men kiss--which party is it though that demonizes gays nonstop? You need to take a look in a mirror before making another such post.
I didn't call him anything other that what he is . This lovely, upstanding fellow was a registered Democrat. Fact.

Apparently homophobia and demonization of gays is not just an alleged partisan thing.. Imagine that.... I do think there's a huge difference between demonization and murder btw. People are entitled to morality-based opinions, right or wrong.

Killing people on the other hand because you don't like them... we can all agree that's wrong.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2016, 02:50:56 PM »

I'm not sure what's worse, Trump responding by effectively saying "I will now accept my accolades," or people defending his lunacy.
I'll take the murdering scumbag that did this for $2,000 please, Alex.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2016, 02:52:57 PM »
« Edited: June 12, 2016, 02:56:52 PM by EliteLX »

It's so funny watching users respond "you're all awful people" in literally every controversial thread as a blanket empty response to seemingly nobody (?) in efforts to look correct or attain an argumentative high ground.. lol anyways:

Let's see... A hateful, homophobic radical ISLAMIC TERRORIST goes into a GUN FREE ZONE and shoots up a bunch of gay people because he can't stand to watch two men kissing.... And he pledges allegiance to ISIS on a 911 call before he does the shooting.

Yeah... Hillary! will definitely be the one that ends up with the political mojo on this...

^

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You're expecting an overbearingly strong response and all-out sect war from a religion whose holy text literally demands the exact event that took place in Orlando, Florida the past 24 hours. Does your logic, not your feelings, not see the issue with that?[/quote]

^

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2016, 02:53:29 PM »

Some of you are just awful people.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2016, 03:00:39 PM »

It will have no impact in the end, just like 99% of things that happen 5 months before an election, but it could give Trump a bounce. Though it might be hard to distinguish since Hillary may be currently getting a post clinch bounce as well.
hurricanehink
United States

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2016, 03:13:07 PM »

Sadly, I feel this event may take away any momentum the libertarian party had from the electorally impressive Johnson/Weld ticket. It will bring back wavering Republicans who *may* have started to feel like they couldn't stomach Trump, but if they're pro-gun and pro-security, this just sealed their vote. And in some states, that could make a huge difference.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2016, 03:14:01 PM »

Clinton, I'd guess.

I think it's going to come out that the FBI was monitoring the shooter for some time, probably even encouraging his radical Islamist tendencies, in hopes of using him as a patsy in one of their fake terror attacks. When or if it comes out that the FBI knew about him but didn't do anything, Clinton can relentless attack FBI leadership, and Obama can ask for Comey's resignation. The recommendation to the Attorney General will be dead or hopelessly delayed, and any leaks can be spun as FBI "getting even".

Are you really trying to link this with the muh emails crap? Get a grip.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies