Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:51:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ... swing the race more towards Clinton or Trump?
Clinton

Trump

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 158

Author Topic: Does the recent gun massacre of 50+ LGBT people in Orlando, Florida...  (Read 10939 times)
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« on: June 12, 2016, 11:00:02 AM »

I want to hear Hillary and Obama speak out on this. I don't want prayers from politicians who are going to go back to doing nothing tomorrow. I want to see people try.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »

I would definitely say Trump but his tweets don't help.

This, and now he's saying Obama had a reason not to prevent this or that he was involved and is calling on him to resign... Trump is shooting himself in both feet. I mean, it's fine, and it's interesting to watch, like a train wreck. Of course his more hardcore supporters will eat it up (like the birthers ate up his attacks on Obama and his alleged birthplace), but I think the rest of Americans will be turned off.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:07:18 AM »

I know that this is a presidential elections board, but I f'ing hate that this thread exists.  I'm still in horror at this brutal crime against humanity, and haven't moved on to which politician can capitalize on it.

It's horrifying to admit, and I hate that I'm saying this, but... I am almost getting desensitized to it. I won't speak for anyone else. And this one has definitely hit closer to home than a lot of the others, for obvious reasons, but... it just happens way too damn often.

I had a good cry yesterday. We were targeted in a safe space during Pride. We'll move on but I won't forget.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies