Personal Endorsement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:04:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Personal Endorsement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Personal Endorsement  (Read 468 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 16, 2005, 02:09:55 AM »

Good evening my fellow Pacificans and Atlasians everywhere who might find themselves listening to me this evening.

As you all know the time has come to pick a new President for our great and noble nation. Today I ask you all, as one of my final requests as your Governor, to please Preference Supersoulty first on your ballot.

Super is by far the most qualified candidate he has been here since the birth of our nation and has served as Governor of Penn., Vice-President and Senator. It is now our nation's time to elect a man who will become just as legendary of a President as he is a founding father and begin to escalate our countries prosperity and freedom further than we could possibly imagine. Beyond our wildest hopes and most brilliant dreams. To launch forward and bring Atlasia back to where it once was. To be once again, as Ronald Reagan put it, the "shining city on top of the hill"

I came to this forum as an unknown many months ago until I worked as a grassroots GOTV leader for Super's last Presidential campaign. After the election he gave me my first real chance in Atlasian politics when he made me the Chairman of his party. From there I ran for Governor and, as they say, the rest is history.

The point I am trying to make is you can trust Supersoulty to make the right choices and to surround himself with the right people.

Please Preference Supersoulty/WMS first on your ballot!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 07:18:03 PM »

Thank you for your kind words.  I apprieciate it.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 07:26:42 PM »

Thanks for the support, Wildcard!
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 11:57:23 PM »

You're both very welcome.

Now I will explain my ballot.

Presidential/Vice-Presidential Election

1. Supersoulty (F-PA)/WMS (F-NM) (They are just the best choice)
2. King (U-VT)/John Dibble (L-GA) (Next best thing)
3. Harry (FL-MS)/Ebowed (FL-SC) (It became hard after number two but Harry, I liked your stances on the issues in the final day on your campaign. Being for expaning the space program and being anti smoking saved you from being number number 5)
4. KeystonePhil (ACA-PA)/MHS2002 (U-VA) (Both good folks who I respect)
5. Siege40 (IL-VT)/Emsworth (IL-NV) (2 more good folks who I respect)
6. John F. Kennedy (MRLP-CA)/Ernest (MRLP-HI) (JFK was a great President... and he is a good friend. Sadly though I think we need to move on from here. JFK was already President and I think someone else should get a turn)
7. BGwah/John (John is the only reason why this is on the ballot!)

Pacific

It was kind of a hard choice. TrueDemocrat is a good guy but I would rather a new comer who actually lives in the Pacific to win this seat. Plus TD is an excellent SoFA so he should stay there.

Valid selections:
1. FuturePrez (U-AZ)
2. TrueDemocrat (IL-MT)

States in this Region: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 12:17:30 AM »

Thank you Mr. Governor.  Come to my Victory Celebration and have a drink on me! Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies