Who has/had the most annoying online supporters?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:12:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Who has/had the most annoying online supporters?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Ron Paul (2012)

Bernie Sanders (2015 and early 2016)

Donald Trump (mid to late 2016)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Who has/had the most annoying online supporters?  (Read 376 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2016, 08:01:53 AM »

Vote/discuss.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 08:38:02 AM »

the "ironic" Trump supporters were the worst.  It was funny...for maybe a week, tops, probably more like 20 minutes.  I just feel sorry for "real" Trump supporters.  Bernie supporters in real life are often horrible (seriously, you gave the Trump supporters all your "victim" cards by somehow managing to bigger c**nts than them.....freaking idiots), but I haven't had issues with them here.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:33:02 PM »

the "ironic" Trump supporters were the worst.  It was funny...for maybe a week, tops, probably more like 20 minutes.  I just feel sorry for "real" Trump supporters.  Bernie supporters in real life are often horrible (seriously, you gave the Trump supporters all your "victim" cards by somehow managing to bigger c**nts than them.....freaking idiots), but I haven't had issues with them here.

I agree. Unironic TRUMP supporters are the finest. Wink
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 02:12:06 PM »

Bernie and Trump supporters don't seem to spam YouTube comments sections to the extent that Ron Paul supporters did in the 2007-2012 period.
dax00

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 04:02:42 PM »

Write-in: Hillary Clinton
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 04:34:16 PM »

This poll isn't "which candidate do you hate most?" There are plenty of those already. The only way that is a justifiable response is if you're discussing Atlas only.

I'm gonna give Paulbots the edge here. They were just as delusional as the Bernie people, but at least Bernie was actually winning stuff. The Paulbot spammers were convinced he had the nomination locked up until the day of the convention despite winning nothing but the Virgin Islands (lol.) Plus, it was actually possible to find sane Bernie supporters, thankfully like many of those on the Atlas Forum. Finding a sane Paulbot was like finding a needle in a haystack.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 05:04:36 PM »

To be fair, the sane ones were likely quieter and unheard under the noise of the nutters, but that's true of everything, ever.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 06:05:37 PM »

NeverTrump, easily, the most insufferable people of this cycle by far. If enough of them are concentrated in one place, like a rally, they physically ruin it, or if enough of them infest an Internet forum, for ex., it can become almost unreadable. 
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 06:50:48 PM »

Obviously Paul.

NeverTrump, easily, the most insufferable people of this cycle by far. If enough of them are concentrated in one place, like a rally, they physically ruin it, or if enough of them infest an Internet forum, for ex., it can become almost unreadable. 

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 07:33:02 PM »

This.
dax00

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 09:24:16 PM »

This poll isn't "which candidate do you hate most?" There are plenty of those already. The only way that is a justifiable response is if you're discussing Atlas only.
There are by far fewer online Hillary supporters, and of all recent politicians, Trump has the most aggravating online supporters on average. But, being as technical as I am, I initially read the question in absolute terms and came to the conclusion that the most annoying supporters of all side with Clinton, notably those here on Atlas. Clinton supporters online outside Atlas are much more civil.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 10:41:41 PM »

They still exist/there is still such a thing? IDK, the NeverTrump eruptions drown out most everything else, IMO, with all the subtlety of an ambulance klaxon about four feet away, but I don't read the place as much as I used to, so you may be right that they are very highly annoying.

Well, you would say that, wouldn't you?

Ah, age combined with drink. Wink In this case, ouzo. The state store shipped in for me a good bottle of it, and I had about three quarters of a shot on a little ice in a flute glass on an empty stomach. It changes colors from clear to milky pearly white when the ice melts. It has a little bit of a kick. Very good, though, if you like anise.

No, seriously, I'm probably the only one to say a lot of things in a crowd like this one, and that's fine by me.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 10:42:45 PM »

The question is 'has/had', not just 'currently has', which is why I answered Paul. Also, I love anise! Thanks for the recommendation.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »

Trump supporters. They tend to put "Trump 2016!" In every post they post.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 02:16:46 AM »

Bernie by a landslide.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies